»chrisxcobie

Requested by: anInklingwell

NSFW
--

"Ha! Idiot" you smirked as you sped pass the blue car. You passed the light and you won. "Haha! I win" you stopped your car and sat on the hood. The blue car stopped and a guy stepped out. "Pay up Oscar" you put out your hand with a smirk. "Yeah yeah I know" he rolled his eyes and gave you two thousand dollars that he bet on. You took it out of his hand "thank you my good sir" you imitated a British man. He rolled his eyes again causing you to laugh. "Bye bye Oscar, call me when you get a faster car" you got in your car and drove off.

You looked around the street to see if there wasn't any cops. You didn't see any so you drove faster. Street racing is the thing you love to do, and your good at it too.

The speed limit you had to go was at 40 but like you thought there wasn't any cops around you went 85, but you didn't know there was a cop behind a large billboard.

You sped in front of him, you didn't notice him but he did notice you. He turned his car on and turned the bright red and blue lights. He chased you going just as fast to catch up. You saw the lights "ah shit" you groan and slowed down until you stopped on the side of the road.

You looked in the rear mirror and saw it was a guy, but you couldn't see his face clearly. You smirked and began to unbutton your blouse to show some cleavage. You fixed your hair and waited for him as you looked forward. He walked up to your side of the car, your eyes widen when you saw him. 'Holy mother of god, he is so hot' you thought to yourself.

"Why the hell were you going almost 90 miles an hour?" He asked you, trying not to look at your cleavage. "I'm sorry officer" you leaned closer to the door, showing cleavage even more. "I'm just in hurry to get home" you said sweetly. He nodded. "Even though you are in a rush, that gives yo-"

"Do you work out?" You interrupted and touched his large biceps. He blinked quickly in confusion but then realized what you were doing. "Yeah" he nods with a slight smirk. "Miss you were going to fast" he began to write a ticket. "I know and I'm sorry" you pouted and batted your lashes. "Is there something I can do so I won't get that silly ticket?" You slowly ran your hand up his arm. He looked at you, and wrote something down. You groaned.

He passed you a slip of paper, you looked at it and it read,

'Follow my lead, so I won't get in trouble'

You looked at him and nodded. "Step out of the car" he commanded in a husky voice. You stepped out and he took you to the hood of the car. He pushed you, your chest hitting the car. You groaned as he cuffed you. "You tricked me?" You muttered. "No" he muttered back. You smirked.

He lifted you up and held your arm. He then placed you in his back seat and shut the door.

"What about my car?" You asked when he got on. "Don't worry, I'll take care about it" he said as he looked at you though the rear mirror. You nodded and bit your lower lip.

He drove off. You knew the police station was the other way he was going. "So what's your name?" You arch an eyebrow. He laughed "I'm Chris, what's yours sweet heart?" You blushed "I'm Cobie" he smiled.

He parked in front of a house, he stepped out and took you inside. "You live here?" Your eyes wondered around. "Yeah" he locked the door. His house was nice, the furniture was dark but modern.

"Nice pla-" he cut you off by pinning you to the wall, your arms above your head. You gasped and looked at him, "woah there" you smirked.

With one hand he held your arms, with the other he grabbed the key and took you cuffs off. He let you go and he walked to a room. You followed him curiously. You walked in but didn't see him. Suddenly the door closed and he stood there with his arms crossed. Your shoulders jolt up and you turned around. He smirked and walked over to you. "Strip" he commanded. You arched an eyebrow

"I said strip" he said louder.

You obligated and began to take your clothes off as your eyes locked with his. When you were fully unclothed he pushed you in the bed, your chest against the sheets.

He spread your legs and sucked his finger wet and rubbed it against your entrance. You moaned and gripped on the sheets.

He slid his finger in as he kissed your back. You half whimpered and half moaned. As he moved his finger in and out he began to take his pants off. "Oh fuck" you groaned with pleasure as he moved his finger faster.

Reaching over to a drawer, he grabbed a small package and ripped it open with his teeth. He stroked himself and rolled the condom up his long, thick member. You looked over your shoulder and gasped at the sight of his size. He rubbed the tip and thrusted in. You bit your lip with a moan. His hands went to your sides and gripped them as he moved his hips faster.

"Oh fuck yeah" you moaned loudly. He grunted and moved in deeper. "Yes yes yes" you yelled in pleasure. He grabbed a fist full of your hair and pulled it, making your neck arch upwards. He moaned with a grunt "God you're so tight" he growled making you shiver.

With his muscular arms he lifted you up and placed you further into the bed. You watched him as he crawled over to you. His stubble tickling you as he kissed your inner thighs. His lips finally touched your wet slit, he flicked his tongue making you jolt with a whimper. With a finger he rubbed your slit and flicked his tongue quickly. "Oh fuck Chris" you yelled with in pure bliss.

He stroked himself and thrusted back in with a low moan. "O...ohh" you whimpered and arched your back. He wrapped his arms around you, bringing you close to his chest. Your arms went around him and dug your nails into his back causing him to yell. "Oh fuck Cobie" he groaned. His lips went to your neck and he bit, knowing there was going to be a dark love bite. He moved to the other side of your neck and bit again.

A knot like feeling began to grow in your stomach and you knew you were close to coming. "I..I'm so cl- AH CHRIS" you yelled as you came. Your whole body shook and your legs felt like jelly. Chris moaned and came into the condom.

Both of you panted. He cupped your cheek and kissed you passionately. You kissed back with a small moan. He ran his fingers through your black hair. After what seemed years he pulled away slightly. Your baby blue eyes locked with his ocean blue ones.

"Woah" you sighed. He laughed softly "yeah woah" he pecked your lips again and laid you down. He fell to your side and wrapped his arm around you, you snuggled and sighed lovingly. Both of you fell asleep.

About an hour later you woke up with a gasp. He opened his eyes slowly. You sat on the edge "I..I should get goi-"

"Please don't go" he grabbed your hand. Your cheeks turned red. "Okay" you snuggled back into his chest. He kissed your forehead and fell back asleep.

--

Ah finally I updated hehe, I hope you enjoyed it 😌😉 did I do good in writing smut?

Don't forget to vote and comment 🌿

             -rose