»chris

*imagine Chris getting jealous when he thinks your cheating on him*

"Babe I'm gonna go eat with my friends see ya in a bit" you said grabbing your keys.

"Okay" Chris said sternly and he didn't even look at you. You didn't know he was acting this way, you shrugged it off and left.

You got to the restaurant and saw your three friends. Their names are Michael, Thomas, and Kyle. Thomas and Kyle are a couple. Yes the three of them are gay, and they are the best.

"Hey you" Michael said drinking his tea.

"Hey guys" you said sitting down next to Michael. Thomas and Kyle waved and gave you a hug.

Throughout the meal, the three of them could not stop making you laugh.

"It's a bit chilly in here don't you think" you asked them.

"For me, not really. Here take my jacket sweetheart" Michael replied sweetly. He took his jacket and placed it on your shoulders.

"Ah much better thank you" you said hugging him from the side.

Chris' P.O.V.
I've been wondering for a while who does (y/n) really see. It's been killing me, I couldn't take it anymore so I got my keys and left.

I got to the restaurant and the waiter stopped me. "Welco-" i didn't even let him finish because I saw (y/n) with her arm around a guy and two other guys in front of her.

I walked up to them with my hands in fists. "(Y/n).." I said with a deep voice.

She turned around with a surprised expression. "Oh hey babe" she said with grin.

"Don't babe me (y/n)"

"What's wrong?" She said frowning. The three guys got up.

"Hi I'm Michael" he said extending his arm. I looked at his hand and and then to his face. He gulped and sat down, with the other two.

"Chris what's going on?" She said getting up.

"Can we talk in private, or do you want to be with your new boyfriend?" I asked glaring to Michael.

"New boyfriend? What are you talking about? Chris these guys are my friends" she said crossing her arms.

"Yeah honey, plus we aren't straight" Michael said winking at me.

I felt my cheeks burn up. "I-I didn't know.." I stuttered out.

"What that I'm gay? Well I am the two over there are a couple. And over here your lovely girlfriend is our friend" he said with a smirk.

"Oh I-I'm so sorry.. I'll go" I said leaving but I felt (y/n) small hand on my shoulder. (Y/n) smiled.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go" (y/n) said to her friends. "It's on me" she said about to get her money but I stopped her.

"No no let me. It's the least I can do for making this scene" I said grabbing my wallet.

"Thanks Hun" Michael said with a wink."Hey hey hey he's mine Michael" she scolded at him playfully. Michael laughed and raised his hands up in defense.

"Bye guys" me and (y/n) said and we left.

"So that was awkward" (y/n) said opening her car door.

"Babe I'm so sorry" I said grabbing her hand.

"Don't worry about it babe it's alright, you just have to trust me" she said giving my cheek a light kiss. I nodded.

"See ya at home" I said closing her door.