Chapter 4

After a lot of explaining and lying to my parents I was headed for the library with Natalie a.k.a. Dallas's house. A smile refused to leave my face. This seemed almost too good to be true.

That got me to stop smiling.

What if this is truly too good to be true?

Stop it Michelle you are going to enjoy your night. I talked myself out of being miserable and worried like always.

I pulled into his driveway taking deep breaths. I was starting to get skittish. He is the most popular guy in school and in reality I shouldn't be here but I was willing to give up reality for a night if that's what it took to have a little fun.

I rang the doorbell as butterflies danced in my stomach. I smoothed down my dark washed jeans and eyed over my outfit once again.

"Hey beautiful." Dallas answered the door with a smile startling me.

I blushed. "Hey." He looked so hot in his basketball jersey and shorts. He must of had a game today.

I went inside, his house was nice and quaint. We sat his comfy couch. "I love your house." I blurted out and immediately wish I hadn't.

"Thanks." He smiled definatly picking up on my nerves. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah that sounds great." He is so sexy in his basketball jersey. I bit my lip, hard to stop myself from ogling at his visible and giant biceps.

He noticed my attraction and smirked. It wasn't like Sean's smirk though. This was almost wicked. Wickedly sexual.

"Or we could, not, watch the movie." His hand slid up my leg seductively as he leaned forward towards me.

"Yeah that's sounds good t-" His lips crashed onto mine before I could finish my sentence. Not just lips, tongue, teeth....his entire body. He was on top of me. His weight felt like it could crush me but I didn't want him to stop. I was lucky enough to be here in the first place. His hand slid down the back of my jeans and he grabbed a handful of my ass, wrapping his fingers in my lacey panties. His other hand rested on my chest.

He was practically eating my face. Everything was so intense and rough it was hard to enjoy the moment.

I pulled his face off of mine. "Dallas?"

He looked annoyed but he tried to cover it up. "Hmm?"

"Why now. I have been in your science class all year...why did you all the sudden ask me to come over?"

I felt so stupid for breaking up the heated moment but I needed to know.

"Because. You are sexy." He whispered and tried to go in for another kiss but I pulled away.

"I haven't changed since the beginning of the year." I said seeing anger all over his face.

"You are just beautiful now can we please get back to it." He didn't sound completely genuine but it was good enough for me.

I nodded and he began kissing me again. At least the guy of my dreams wanted me and thought I was beautiful. It's a lot more than most people think of me.