T: Tame

T: Tame

The words, 'Gilbert Bielschdmit' and 'tame' don't usually fit into the same sentence.

Gil was anything but tame. His hair wasn't tame, his clothes were never in any sort of neat order, he was wild and loud, free and unbroken.

Basically, he was the average man.

The only thing that set him apart was most of the normal men, is their wild streak died out when they got serious with a girl.

Gil, simply raised even more hell.

Neither his friends had a serious relationship. Francis chased anything that breathed and Antonio easily got whoever he really wanted. They partied hard, had a good time, and Gil was no different, even if he had Eliza at home.

That didn't mean she didn't try to tame him. Or at least try to vainly control him.

She had tried a lot of things really. Yelling, not caring, ignoring, beating up.

Well today she was really going to gain some control over her wild boyfriend.

Gil was unsuspecting, walking through the front door casually. Before he knew what was happening, his feet were knocked from under him and he was lying face down on the carpet.

Eliza looked down at him, arms crossed over her chest.

He blinked at tried sitting up, and she stepped on his back "No."

This was the last time he walked through the front door when she was home...

"Can...I get up now?" he asked, trying to look up from the floor.

"Not until you are fully tamed."

"....Tamed?" he asked, confused.

He didn't get an answer, the door closed and a weight was put on his back. She was sitting on him.

It took him a moment to accept and comprehend his girlfriend, who was in her twenties, was so very casually just sitting on him.

"Uh...Lizzy...I'm not a chair..."

"I say you are, and therefore you are." Was the short reply

He struggled a little and got on his hands and knees, going to stand.

"If you stand up your face will be acquainted with the pan."

He gulped. The cast iron frying pan of doom was a big threat. So he stayed down on his hands and knees, being her chair. It was a good thing he was strong too, or else he'd be laying on the floor again.

"Crawl." She demanded

He tilted his head to look at her "Excuse me?"

"CRAWL!" she yelled

He sighed, and crawled along the floor, blushing in humiliation. He had no clue what this was all about but he knew he didn't like it.

She dictated directions to him, and he fought each step of the way. Until finally his hand and knees were red, he was tired and weary, and when she gave him one last direction, he followed without a word.

That's when he laughed and jumped off his back, declaring victory. With a groan he flopped onto his back and looked at the ceiling.

"What was that about?" he yelled

She smirked "I already said, taming you."

"So you sit on me?!"

"Look! You're on your back, sign of submission." She smirked

His eye twitched "I'm blocking animal planet on the TV..."

She laughed and helped him up, smiling "I just needed to get some control over you, get you to listen without complaining. And it only took about an hour!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Lovely..."

She smiled and kissed him lightly, walking away, quite pleased with herself.

He got over his shock and walked to go get a beer, because he really needed one now. Was he tame?

No.

Would he act like it near her?

Damn good chance of it.

thoughts?

only 6 more left!