#8 The video

What's up people it's Me and if you didn't see a tweet to me that went crazy well then you probably won't understand what I'm talking about. Anyways though it has motivated me to show my face so here it goes *Unblurry my face on video*. This is me and my names Jessie Caylan. Yes I'm am related to JC caylan and to make this easier for me I have some of my really good friends. Kian Lawley, Sydney Blake, JC, and Ricky Dillion! They are going to ask me questions and I'm going to answer them. Okay let's get started.

Kians questions: who's the hottest person in this room?

A. I know what your thinking. The answer is.... ME.

Sydney's question: What's the best memory of me and you?

A. When we went to the lake and JC threw us in the lake and I pretended to drown so you and JC started to freak out and you started to cry.

JC's question: What's the most acrobatic thing you can do?

A. I got into a chinstand and kicked my feet in front of me and picked up a pen with my toes.

Ricky's question: What's the best wig I have in my collection?

A. The blonde one.

Ok so that last question was a little weird but I honestly love my friends and all of you so please subscribe if you haven't and I will put my Twitter and everthing down below. Oh and there channels to. So bye peeps!