#31 Lance

After that Kian thing I decided to go for a walk. So I got dressed (⬆). I got slates leash and off we went (the other time I tried to show his picture it didn't work so here he his. Sorry it's upside down.)

I closed the door and started to walk

I walked for a while until I saw a pet store and that's when I was like why not go and have fun in there. So me and slate walked in. The sales lady came over. "Hi my names renae. I'm sorry to inform you but we don't allow pit bulls in this store. So if you could will you please leave." that made me so angry that I couldn't help but show her a piece of my mind. "Are you serious. Since hes a pitbull you won't let us in here. That's like saying since you have red hair your not aloud in McDonald's. You should be scared because if you have the nerve to insult my dog then you should know that I will always stick up for him one way or another." with that I proccede through the store and she didn't say another word to me.

It got to be around 6:00 and I thought I would leave now. So I started to walk home when I heard some people behind me. They were laughing so I looked behind me. It took me a second but I realized who they were. Lance and some girl I don't know. I'm pretty sure he didnt see me so it took a step around the corner and when he went to walk by it I grabbed him. He screamed like a little girl until he saw my face. "Jessie. What was that for?" I was still laughing when I answered him. "What's wrong baby cousin you didn't miss me? Also I think I scared yo girl off." he ended up laughing and giving me a hug. "What are you doing and who's the little cutie I thought was going to eat me." he really thought slate would eat him wow. "First I needed a walk and this is slate." we ended up deciding to go to my house to hang out.