#12 A Secret

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was sleeping in kians lap and he was holding me in his arms. I didn't see JC or Ricky. Sam must have left last night because he wasn't here either. "Kian wake up." I said half awake. He opened his eyes "Umm sorry where is everybody?" he looked around. "Kian are you going to let me go?" I asked laughing. "No I thought we would just walk around with you in my arms." he said smiling. His smile was so nice and he was so adorable. Oh no I think I like Kian lawley but I can't ever have him. JC already said what he thought about that. "Uhh Jessie what are you thinking about?" "nothing sorry let's find the others."

After searching the house we couldn't find them and the Wi-Fi was out so we couldn't do anything, finally when we were about to open the front door we saw a problem. "The door knob is backwards they locked us in the house. This must be a prank." I fell over crying from laughing so much. So did Kian. "Well this is kinda awkward." I said looking down. I felt his hands under my chin and then he kissed me. Fireworks was all I thought about. That's what the kids was like. "OH NO." I said very loudly. "I'm sorry did I do something wrong." he looked worried. "No I liked it but now we have a secret to keep from JC." we both nodded but I couldn't not stare into his eyes and think of what it could be like to be with him every day. We took advantage of this {Prank} and to get to know each other. We were just laughing and laughing until the Wi-Fi came back on. My Twitter notification went off. "Did you see the tweet." looking at Kian he nodded. It was of me and him sleeping together on the couch. "WAIT IT WAS POSTED BY JC!" the caption said: look what I found. I relized I was screaming and started to laugh. We looked at each other and he went to kiss me but we heard the door unlock. We moved away from each other but then he smiled at me.