Chunin Exams??

I woke up to the smell of fire. Wait. Fire?!?!? I jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen ready to attack. I was surprised to see Naruto trying to get the smoke out of the house. I just stood there laughing. He finally decided to open a window. The smoke was clearing out and he turned around only to see me with wide eyes and a faint blush. 

"What?" I asked only to realize what I was wearing. A big white T-shirt and guess what? No pants. Hey at least the T-shirt was big enough to go below my butt. 

"BAKA!" I yelled at him while running to my room. I finally calmed down and decided to change because we were going to meet Kakashi Sensei at the training grounds. I wanted to wear something different. I usually just put on a skirt and a T-shirt with some sandals that go up to my knees. But today, I wanted to wear something different. Change my look. I thought the skirt made me look waayyy too girly. Hey, I'm going into a tomboy stage. Deal with it. 

I looked through my closet and tried to find something suitable to wear. I mean the only reason why I wear this skirt is because it was my mom's. I stitched it up, so it could fit me. I honestly didn't and don't like skirts, I actually have a deep burning hatred for them. It's just that I get so lonely and I miss my mom to much, I want something of her with me all the time. But today, I'm going to handle it. I still have her necklace though. So it's not that bad. Anyways back to what I was going to wear. 

I chose a long sleeve fishnet, and over that I put on a sleeveless shirt, which is green my favorite color.  It has a zipper through the middle. Some shorts, also a dark green. I put my kunai pouch on my right thigh. Some fingerless black gloves and to top of my badass look, some high knee sandals. I put on my headband across my forehead, which unfortunately not green. As you can tell I love the color green. I looked in the mirror and I looked badass! The look I wanted since day 1, but my mother would never let me dress like this. She would sometimes make me wear earrings because I looked like a guy. Anyways, just one thing bothered me. I hated how my headband looked across my forehead and it's itchy. So I put it around my neck like Hinata. (Picture on the top, I didn't want to draw, so I used a website to create her.) 

Once I was ready I went downstairs only to see Naruto failing to make food? He saw me. "Oh Hey Akina! Are you ready we have to meet Kakashi Sensei! Remember!" He literally screamed. "NAruto stop screaming! Come on let's just go get some ramen." I said as I ran down stairs. "Come on Naruto! There's a bowl of ramen waiting for us out there!" I yelled and pointed to the door. "Okay!" Said Naruto. 

..............

We were walking to the famous ramen stand in silence, but Naruto broke it. "What's up with the outfit?"He asked. "Oh, just wanted to change my look, You like it?" I asked while stopping and doing hand gestures. I swear I saw a little blush on his cheeks. "Yeah, you look pretty." He whispered. "Thank you." I said while smiling. 

..........

We both finished eating. By finished, I mean Naruto ate like 9 bowls while I ate like 2 bowls. I love ramen, but I know my limit. Not like my idiot friend here. 

We arrived at the training ground. Sakura was flirting with Sasuke, while Sasuke was just smirking at me. He's hot I have to admit, but I like Naruto. But Naruto likes Sakura. Ahhh! Why is this so confusing!! I sat in the tree , since I knew Kakashi Sensei would be late, and started drawing in my sketchbook. Now Naruto was flirting with Sakura, while she just yelled at him. She was about to punch him, but me being his best friend stopped her. "Sakura instead of beating my friend here, why not go molest your "boyfriend"." When I said boyfriend, I used quotes with my hands. I was going to go back on the tree, but I was stopped by the Mr. Duckbutt. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner. Away from the two Idiots.