Sasuke, Please. No

"Idiots." I said as I smacked the back of their heads. I felt tears in my eyes. I just sighed at their idiocy. They were serious. They were going to kill each other. Something's happening to Sasuke. He says he loves me, but I doubt it. If only I knew if Naruto felt that way tordas me. But that's impossible. He see's me as a friend. 

I went to were I felt Kakashi-sensei's chakra with Sasuke. I wanted to talk to him. Something is changing Sasuke. I need to know what it is. Suddenly I felt Kakashi-sensei's chakra go away and four other chakra come. They felt dark and twisted. I ran to where they were. 

I saw Sasuke trying to defeat them, but they had the curse mark too. Their curse mark looked way more advance them mine or Sasuke's. 

He was thrown to the ground. They said something and left. I ran to his aid. 

"Idiot." I mumbled as I tried to heal his wounds, but he slapped my hands away. I looked at him in shock, but then in anger. 

"I was right. You don't like me. I bet you don't even care about me. You just care about your self. Here I am trying to heal you after you almost killed my friends, and you slap me away. I was wrong to trust you." I said while holding back my tears and I got up and left. he didn't even say anything. I was wrong to stop hating him. 

..........

I was sitting under a tree. It was midnight. I stayed here trying to avoid everyone. But then suddenly those 4 chakra's were back. They were close. I got into a fighting position. 

"You're the girl Lord Orochimaru also wants." The girl said. I just glared at her. "Who are you and what do you want!" I yelled not letting my guard down. 

"You're coming with us." The guy with 4 arms said. "Lord Orochimaru was right. You wouldn't come willingly. Not like the other one. He said that if you didn't come we could use force." The one with 2 heads said coming closer. I just backed away, but then the fat one caught me and picked me up. I kept kicking. 

They put something on my wrists. They were chakra cuffs. I slowly felt my chakra fading. Before I knew it I was in a box unconscious. 

..................

Sasuke Pov.

I was about to leave the village, but then I felt Sakura's chakra. I just sighed and continued walking. "So what I thought was right. You're leaving." She said softly as I continued to walk away. 

She started telling me memories of us with team 7. That's not going to change my path for revenge. 

"Sasuke! I'm deeply in love with you. You can't leave me! Without you I'll feel alone! I can help you get your revenge. I'll leave the village for you! I'll do anything for you! I'm deserate!" She cried out. I just smirked. "You're still annoying." I said now walking forwards. 

"If you leave, I'll. I'll. I'll scream!" She said. I just sighed and ran behind her. I whispered a thank you and hit her pressure point. I put her on the bench and continued walking. 

...............

Naruto Pov (Sorry for the changes of Pov's)

Granny Tsunade was now Hokage. (I forgot to mention that) 

I was in my apartment until I heard a knock on my door. It was Shikamaru. "Sasuke left the village. It's our responsibility to bring him back. Also, I think he has Akina too." He said. I was shocked. Sasuke's leaving? I clenched my fist at the thought of him taking Akina. He can't take her. 

It was Shikamaru, Kiba, Akamaru, Choji, and Neji. We were about to leave, but then I we were stopped by Sakura. 

"Naruto, please. This is a life time request. Please bring Sasuke back to me." She said while crying. I just smiled. "Don't worry Sakura! I'll bring Sasuke back! I promise! And I never break my promises!" I gave her my thumbs up. "Believe it!" I said and she gave me a small sad smile. It hurt me that the bastard did this to her.