Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I stared in horror at Kaiann's red eyes burning into me. "What's wrong?" Niall asked casually walking in. "Why don't you tell me what the hell is wrong!" I screamed. "Guys get in here!" Niall now yelled. They appeared in a flash and stared down at Kaiann. "It's just a side effect," Harry said. "You just need to suck out the venom,". I got up a ran down the stairs huddled on the last step. "She'll be ok," I heard a raspy voice say. I looked behind me to see Harry looking down on me. I scooted away from him and hid my face so he wouldn't see the tears slide down my face. "Babe we have no choice,". I rolled my eyes and stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Kaianns familiar scream. Minutes later Niall came downstairs with a fascinated look. "She's all good," he said smiling. A figure stood behind him confused. Kaiann strutted down the stairs looking absolutely pained. Niall grabbed her hand as she wobbled down the stairs. She flinched away and sat on the couch. "Who are you guys?" She whispered. "I'm Arie," I said holding out my hand to shake. She eyed it as if I was asking her to agree to marry Niall on the spot. She finally shook it then set it back next to her. "I'm your mate," Niall said giving her a smile. "Excuse you you pedophile I'm not your mate you sick bastard now let me go or I'm calling the cops," she said glaring at him and everyone else. "Why is she here," she glared back at me. "She my mate she's got the same story as you," Harry said proud of every word he said. She gave him a disgusted look then look at Niall. "Why the hell did you bite be?" She spat as she rubbed her neck, wincing in pain. "If you didn't figure it out already dear were vampires," he said showing his fangs. "I really like the Halloween attire you got from Walmart," she snorted. Niall looked slightly pissed and stood up. "Well my dear I suppose you get used to this Halloween attire cause your going to be here for a longggg time," he chuckled and walked out of the room. Harry was drawing circles on my back before getting up. The boys soon followed behind leaving me and Kaiann alone. She snapped her arms back to me and started to sob. I wrapped her in my arms and patted her back. "W-what are they going to do to us to me?" She wailed. "Sh you need to calm down," I soothingly said. She looked over at neck and gasped at the couple bites covering my neck. "You too?" She asked. I nodded and gave her a warm smile. "Why are you here? Why am I here?" She asks. I took in a big gulp so I had enough air for all I needed to say. "Kaiann you might not believe what I say but you need to. They are vampires. They do suck your blood. You were taken just like I was because were somehow claimed as their mate. We're supposedly here forever and they are nothing like twilight just saying," I said and was about to keep going until she stopped me. "I can't talk to my parents? I'm stuck here with this killers, these molesters!? No there is no way I'm staying here to get mated here with some Irish vampire who just kidnapped me and drank my blood like I'm a damn juice box! He can go buy some fucking Capri-Sun!" She screamed flailing her arms up in the air and pacing back and forth. "It's not safe Kaiann. I've tried to they're to fast and dangerous," I whispered. "I don't care go make love to your Harry but i'm leaving tonight," she said calming down. "Don't think about it," I snapped at her. "I don't care-" she started but I cut in. "No I'm being serious Louis can read your thoughts," I said laughing. She looked embarrassed now and was flushed. "Your coming with me," she mumbled. I shook my head. "I-I can't Harry supposedly had unfinished business," I stuttered. "Girl please you want to see your family right? Your friends? Sleep in your own bed?" She pleaded. Of course I did but I didn't want to think of the consequences that would result in us getting caught. "Arie you know you want to. They only want us for our blood," she whispered. Maybe she was right. Maybe after awhile Harry would just use me as his blood bag. "Arie babe we have some food in here," Harry's raspy voice carried out to us. "K be there in a sec," I yelled back. "I'll do it," I replied back to Kaiann. I was going to regret this so bad. If only I knew how bad it was going to be.