Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Arie Pov*

I climbed off of whoever the heck I had tackled and stared up at Jared. Wait a second. That wasn't Jared. It was a cop, with a rifle in his hand. "You know my daughter is obsessed with the Vampire Diaries and like I've always assumed, you fuckers are crazy," he spat aiming the rifle at Kaiann. "Excuse you?" Luke shout. "Your vampires! Murderers! We don't need any of y'all reproducing in this private piece of land!" He yelled stepping closer. "I suggest you stand back Susan Boyle," Niall growled. I kept in my laughter at his rude comment towards the fat man. Niall was defiantly a bit rude, well really rude when it came to defending his girl. "What was that Twiggy?" The officer asked pointing at Niall. He shook his head and snaked his arm around Kaiann's waist. "Sir we will reproduce in this forest that is covered in vampires, bear poop, and rabid racoons for as long as we'd like," Niall sweetly said. "I think you should leave or else," Autumn spat. "Or what pretty girl?" He asked. Liam tended up and gripped her arm hard. "Or it's going to get messy. And I'd like you to piss off of what's mine," he harshly stated. Harry's large hands swallowed up mine and his green orbs burned into mine. His lips made their way down to my neck and tickled my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "No matter what happens-," I cut him off "I will always love you," I whispered back. "Actually I was going to say we're going to have dinner but that works too," he shrugged. I whipped my head over to the officer as soon as I heard the gun shot go off. "No you bastard!" Niall's voice screamed. I stood back. When vampires were mad that's when shit got real and even me being a vampire he was scaring me. I knelt down next to Kaiann, who was gagging (ha IRISHCREME) and blood was pooling around her. Her fierce red eyes were staring into mine and her fangs were showing. "Arie take care of her!" Harry screamed as he tackled the officer along with the others, down the hill. "God damn it hit shot me right in my tummy," Kaiann giggled. "You sound drunk but as long as that helps you," I shrugged putting her glossy hair to one side and then inspecting the damage. "I want fucking bambi on a stick!" Kaiann shouted and I laughed. She was loosing blood and to my views that was what was making her woozy. "Here," I said as I bit into my wrist and put it to her lips. She sucked the blood till she regained what she needed. "Uhh thank you Arie. I need my Irishman now though," she groaned. I chuckled and saw a group of blood stained vampires coming up. Oh shit. Where had the faggot clan gone? "Kaiann!" Niall shrieked basically tackling her face with his lips. "PDA!!" Perrie screeched. We all laughed as they ate each others faces like fan girls getting to snog their god (badumm). "We're not done here," a low voice whispered in my ear as I got pulled back by my hair and I screamed out.