Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Cara's body lay on the motorcycle lifeless and cold. "Well were defiantly gonna be feasting tonight lads!" Zayn exclaimed pulling Perrie towards him. Everyone else chuckled and I finally turned my attention back to the hunk of Irishman laying on the ground. Kaiann knelt down next to him stroking his hair and kissing his lips. "That scrawny chicken knocked him out," she said between kisses. "More like a jive turkey," Louis mumbled kissing Sophia on the forehead. "A kiss for me?" Harry's voice asked and I couldn't hold back. I kissed his lips passionately and stopped it before we were undressing ourselves in a parking lot at Nandos. "Ah it seems as if we have a juice box," Liam said with Autumn by his side looking at Cara. "I'm sorry mate but I wouldn't drink her blood," Harry said. "Why?" Liam asked knitting his huge eyebrows. "You might catch an std," he replied back smirking. I kept a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing at his harsh joke. "Dayummm Harry and how would you know?" Zayn asked. "Uh I don't know," Harry shrugged. I playfully hit him in the arm, only to be punched hard in the shoulder, knocking me to the ground. "Harry!" I screeched rubbing the pained spot. "You hit me!" He accused pointing to his arm. "Playfully! Not all WWE!" I said as I stood up and teasingly walked away and stood next to Louis. "Seems as though we've got another Louis girl on our hands," he said winking and putting his other arm around my still throbbing shoulder. "I think she prefers the Harry side of this all," Harry said grabbing me and bringing me close to his chest. "Guys I really think we need to get back," I whined looking at the darkening sky. "Aw no nighttime hunting love?" Harry wailed. "You guys can go I'm gonna stay at the house," I said not even knowing where I was going. I'm a vampire and yet no TomTom like power? Bullshit. "I'll bring you by babe," Harry said and I hopped onto his back once again. We made our way into the woods mentally singing the song in Wizard of Oz. Lions and tigers and bears oh my! I creaked the door open to the house and saw Kaiann sitting on the couch, indulging on some Irishcreme ice cream (if you know what i mean) and watching reruns of Seinfeld. "Your alone?" I asked sitting on the couch next to her. "Yup. I kinda grabbed a bowl of this cause it tastes like Niall," she shrugged scooping some in her mouth. I chocked on the scoop of ice cream I had stolen and just smiled. "Oh how delightful," I dryly said. "Girl it was," she nodded. I sat there with my eyes wide open and the throw up could be felt in the back of my throat. "You should keep your sexual-" I was cut off by a big banging on the door and annoying yells. "God just come in!" I yelled but was surprised when I saw my pissed drunk mother, and my asshole father standing in the doorway, with a shotgun in hand.

*HEY GUYS!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR 1K I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH HARRY LUVS YOU! ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT ATHENA_AMERICANANGEL BECAUSE IM FOREVER ALONE ON THERE AND KEEP READING ILL UPDATE ABOUT 2 MORE TIMES TODAY SO YAYY!*