Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It had been 4 hours of shrieking, thrashing, screaming, and shrill calls of pain coming from Kaiann. I was sitting outside the front door hugging my skinny legs to my chest. I didn't want to go through that. I didn't want red eyes. I didn't want to kill people. Overall I didn't want to be a vampire. "Arie," a harsh voice whispered behind me. I snapped my head up to see a tired, and hungry looking Harry. "Oh uh hi," I said I began crumbling the dry leaves on the ground in my hand. "It's over,". I stood up and sprinted but was held back by the force of Harry's hand fisting my hair. "She'll attack you," his raspy voice whispered. I took a step back and he loosened his grip. "Arie and Harry rhyme," he chuckled and began cocking his head back and forth. "Harry are you drunk?" I asked him. If course I couldn't tell because his eyes were usually bloodshot. "No no no babe just putting it out there. How about some fun yeah?" He chuckled as he said so and began backing me up. "H-Harry seriously you need to get off whatever meds your on," I shakily said as I attempted to walk backwards. He was acting like a crazy fangirl trying to lure their fandom god into their bed. I tripped over a root and was sprawled on my back. "Oh Arie your the only drug I'm taking," he said before he crashed his lips onto mine. My leg was in serious pain yet again and Harry was crushing me with his weight. But here we are like making out in the middle of the woods. Well at least he was trying to. My chance of escaping was bubbling down to a 0% right now. I had to go with the flow. I kissed back roughly and he fisted my hair again as I fisted his curls in my hand. His eyes were a deep red now. I had to get in control fast before I'd be the flailing fish Kaiann was earlier. I flipped onto him so I was on top now, straddling him. My tongue swiped his bottom lip and entered his mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. He moaned into my mouth as I tugged onto his curls and he squeezed my thighs getting a moan from me. He began to attack my neck which I needed to decline fast. I began to rock against him and a few throaty moans were earned from the actions. I smirked to myself as he got hard underneath me. Before I knew what was happening I was back on my back. He was now straddling me but his fangs were out, full length. So we basically just were humping each other in the woods and now he wants to kill me. He seriously needs some manpons for that man period of his cause I couldn't handle his mood swings any longer. Like I even had any longer. "Harry stop! There's no one here to help! You can't turn me here! You don't know what your doing!" I screamed at him as he pressed my head down against the soft earth. "Sh sh Arie it'll be all over soon," he breathed into my neck. I didn't want my last human moment like this? Couldn't Louis hear my thoughts? As I felt Harry's painful bite seep into me I sucked in my last breath, I took in my last look, and prepared myself for the shock of pain already bolting through me. I thrashed every way and tried clawing at Harry but he kept sucking and sucking. I screamed out a non human sound and kept screaming till I had to more air to scream with, no human air to speak with. I reached up and cupped Harry's pale face as he gulped down my blood and my lifeless cold arms fell beside me.

"Are you alright mummy?" A little curly haired boy asked, his glowing red eyes looking into mine. "Mummy is ok she just needs rest," Harry said wrapping his toned arms around his small shoulders. I smiled at them reaching my hand out to touch my little boys cold, frail skin. My boy. Mummy? No this couldn't be happening. "Mummy?" The boy shrieked and backed away as I shook away screaming and looking up into the face of Harry and fell into a deep slumber.

"Harry," I mumbled getting his name out. My voice sounded so different, maybe a bit like Elmo's for now which freaked me out. "She's awake!" A high pitched girly voice screamed. Kaiann. I sensed a hand coming towards me but I gripped it hard and pushed it back. I opened my eyes to stare up at the white blank ceiling in The living room. Gasps run out as I sat up. I coughed and stuttered but I didn't need air. I looked at my hands and felt them, which felt like ice, but were so soft. I peered over at Kaiann who was sitting on Niall's lap. She looked so....porcelain. Her hair was now light blonde and shone and looked so silky. Her brown eyes were now taken over by a red velvet colour, her skin fragile looking and her lips plump and red. All the characteristics of a vampire. "Kaiann we need to take you hunting," Zayn said and pulled her off of Niall. "No Niall! I need Niall! Being me back I love him!" She screamed in Zayn's arms. Niall strutted over to her and pecked her lips before sitting down. He looked so sad even being 5 feet away. I felt so thirsty now. "Harry where's Harry?" I asked looking for curly. "Right here babe," his familiar voice said behind me. I turned to see him, looking more attractive than before. My instincts took over and I jumped from the couch and into his arms. "You were meant to be a vampire," he chuckled. I smiled into his neck and squeezed him tightly. "How about a look at that beautiful face?" He asked before carrying me to the bathroom. Somehow I felt like I was a piece of him, like I couldn't live without him. I also felt like a girl in strange addictions who wanted to collect everything from her boyfriend and just lay in it. Weird. He set me down in front of the mirror and I gasped. I looked beautiful. My ombré hair was lighter like how Kaianns was, my green eyes no longer there but clouded with the blood red and I had the same frail white skin and red lips. I smiled at my reflection and hugged Harry. "Babe I'm so hungry," I mumbled into his chest. For some reason he looked freaked out. Was I supposed to beg for my food or something? "Arie I wouldn't go out right now," he mumbled but I just pushed past him. "Arie no!" Harry yelled as I pulled open the front door to see a lifeless and bloody Paris being sucked dry by Kaiann and the boys.