Chapter 31

Arie's POV

"Oh god. Oh god. OH GOD." Niall was freaking out. "Niall, calm yo chicken filets. It will all be fine." I tried to comfort him. He had his head in his hands. "It's my fault." he sobbed. "No it's that asshole Zayn." Harry hissed from the drivers seat. Niall clenched his fist. "If that Malik shows his face here ever again, I'll murder his ass." Niall spat. "Niall calm yourself. Shit will be fine." I urged.

"Why would he do this to Kaiann?" I wondered aloud. I looked down at her distorted face. Was Zayn trying to get me but accidentally got me? I thought about the items in the fridge. My half of a sandwhich? No, she wouldnt have eaten that, would she?

"Hey Niall, what exactly did she eat today?" I asked. He thought for a second. "A small squirrel and your sandwich. Sorry about the sandwich by the way." he apologized. "No it's fine." I answered. I felt the rage growing inside of me. "Harry, stop the car. I'm getting out." I stated. He obediently stopped and I jumped out.

"ZAYN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I screeched. I was going to find this bitch and take him down a peg for doing this to her.

Harry's POV

I looked in the rearview mirror at Niall and Kaiann. How he held her close made me feel slightly jealous.

"Harry, how much longer?" he rasped. His throat was dry from all the crying. "He's only a bit away." I answered.

We were taking her to our friend, Josh, who was a skilled doctor for our kind. We finally pulled up to his front yard and we were freaking. Niall carried Kaiann and I knocked frantically on the door.

There was no answer.

"Shit!" Niall whined. I was getting nervous too. I banged on the door again. Shuffling steps signaled he was coming to the door. He swung open the door with a menacing look, but softend when he saw Kaiann.

"Bring her in quickly."

Kaiann's POV

My vision was fading fast. I could hear voices and feel myself being hooked up to machines. "Kaiann, using your subconscious,  push!" an unfamiliar voice instructed. I pushed harder and harder until I heard a faint cry.  I smiled and my vision went black.

Niall's POV

The heart monitor went flat and her chest stopped heaving. I was stunned. She was gone.

My beloved mate was gone.

I sunk to my knees wailing. Harry tried to hug me but I pushed him off. I loved Kaiann so damn much! Why did she have to go?! "KAIANN! " I screamed to the heavens. "GIVE HER BACK DAMNIT!" I pounded on the floor. "Niall, calm down..." Harry whispered.  I turned on him and scowled, flashing my fangs.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU DIDN'T JUST LOSE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!" I bellowed.

My child started to bawl at my loud booming. I wiped away my tears and looked up at Josh, who was cradleing the infant in a powder pink blanket.

"So that means-" "She's a girl? Yes. Would you like to hold her?" I nodded eagerly and jumped up.

I gently took my daughter into my arms and smiled.

"What will you name her?" he asked.

I thought for a second, but decided the perfect name.

"Kaiann Nicole." I said.

"She has her mum's nose." I muttered. She did. She also had a few freckles and dark brown hair.

"I think she's trying to open her eyes!" Harry squealed like a giddy girl. She opened them to reveal two baby blue orbs. They flashed red and I gasped. She was a vampire.

Arie's POV

"ZAYN!" I shrieked as I bursted into the house.

"What?!" He snapped from somewhere inside. It sounded like the kitchen. I walked in to see I was right.

"W-Whoa Arie. You're ali-I mean here! Hey." he smiled. I snatched a glass from the cupboard and glared at him.

"Wow. You're eyes are really red." he laughed. I growled and slammed the glass onto his head, shattering it.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelped.

"YOU POISONED KAIANN!" I screeched.  "NO I DIDN'T!" He defended. "MY SANDWICH?  THE ONE YOU TAINTED? KAIANN ATE IT AND SHE'S IN A REALLY CRITICAL STATE!" I threw a plate at him. It smashed on his chest.

"Shit..." he mumbled.

"Shit is right asshole. You better pray she is ok." I hissed. My phone buzzed. I took it out and glanced at the text.
'Arie... Kaiann died right after giving birth. It's a beautiful baby girl. Kaiann Nicole Horan. XxH'

I gasped and I started to tear up. "What happened?" Zayn asked. Just then, Niall busted in and punched him in the face.

"You killed Kaiann, and now I'm going to kill you." he roared.
***Authors Note***
Hey guys! Its @MrsHorPayTomStyLik! Athena got her iPod taken so I will be updating for her until she gets it back!
Bye!