Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Harry's Pov

I stood up from my seat on the couch as I heard keys jingle in the lock. What the hell took them so long? But it wasn't Liam and Arie who walked in, it was Niall and Kaiann, who looked drunker than hell. "What happened to you both?" I questioned eyeing Kaiann who looked as if she was going to puke any minute. And of course as soon as she opened her mouth, vomit spewed out, blood in the mix. "Wellll HARREH we kinda had a few teeny tiny shots," Niall laughed his eyes redder than usual. "Niall go upstairs while I help Kaiann," I groaned hoping Arie would be back any time now. Niall chuckled but sped down the hall to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and headed over to Kaiann who was crouched down on the ground almost lying in her own puke. Nasty. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the couch. Thankfully us vampires only had strong smelling when it came to blood, so the rest of the vomit besides the blood was not smelt. "What happened," I simply asked at the clearly work down Kaiann. Her brown/red eyes had dark circles underneath them and her usually silky hair looked like she had been Dorothy caught up in a tornado. "Bar. Room. Ugh test," she groaned before resting on my shoulder. My face twisted in confusion. "Test?" I asked. "Pregnancy test," she whispered. My eyes widened at her answer. Arie first now fucking Kaiann. Hell vampire sex was good but I mean I couldn't handle anyone here getting pregnant at this time. She nodded and began to sob. Shit. "He doesn't know," she quietly sobbed, as I stroked her matted hair out of her eyes. She was pregnant and a drunk Niall didn't now. Isn't this jolly. "You'll have to sooner or later Kaiann he is a vampire he's going to be able to smell it out," I whispered as the door bust open once again. Liam walked in, slightly pissed with Arie trailing behind him. Her beautiful smile turned into a grown at the scene in front of her. "What's wrong?" Her worried voice asked. She sashayed over to us and sat next to me. Her cold skin numbed my own as she leaned down to look into Kaiann's eyes. "Kaiann?" She asked. "I'm pregnant!" She burst out and Aries eyes widened just as mine did. "Where's Niall?" She sternly asked biting at her lip. "Bathroom," Kaiann said shaking her head. Fuck we could use an MTV crew right now because we had one hell of a reality show called our lives.

Aries Pov

I walked down the cheeky hallway, my test in hand as I made my way towards the bathroom door. I sniffed the air at the strong scent of blood mmmmm that smelled good. I licked my lips as I opened the door, only to find a naked Niall sitting in a tub of bubble bath snaking on a dead racoon. Might I add he was drunk. "Hayyyyyy Arie how's da baby?" He slurred shooting me a crooked smile. "I need to talk to you," I said sitting down beside the overflowing bath making sure my eyes looked somewhere else. "So what did you and Kaiann do?" I said as If I were Dr.Phil. "The dirty stuff ya know," he asked without expression while still sucking at the animal. I groaned and took a big gulp of the road kill and then brand my head back up. "Sorry just really tempting," I giggled as I wiped my mouth clean of blood. Probably looked like I has period on my face. "So did you guys, keep it safe?" I asked already knowing the answer. He was about to nod his head but stopped halfway. His features froze in place and he seemed deep in thought. His face fell as his mouth also fell open. "Gawwwdddddd," he murmured sinking into the bubbles. "No no no no no no it can't," he began chanting as he rocked his head between his hands. As he lifted his head to meet my eyes, his own eyes were a deep red. "No," he growled. I stood up and backed away at his fierce attitude. Fuck him. I stomped out the door and into the kitchen where the other boys sat around the table with Kaiann. "How's he coping?" Kaiann miserably asked. "Fucking horrible," Nialls shrill voice answered. I turned around to see his fangs popping out and his eyes directly on me. "It's your fault you bitch the child's going to suffer if it turns out like this," he spat at me. "Excuse me but how the hell is this my fault?" I spat back getting closer to him. "Oh you just wait and see you little bloodsucker. Ha more like dick sucker," Niall snickered and Kaiann burst out in tears. "Well for your information you prick your a bloodsucker yourself, so why don't you piss off until you have an explanation!" I screamed before locking myself into the bathroom. I sunk to my knees and held my head in my hands. I bet Bella fucking Swan was laughing at me right now. God. I huffed out a never ending breath of air as I stared at the sink, the test literally calling my name. I picked myself up and opened the box holding the two tests. Might as well get this over with. I sat on the toilet and followed the instructions. I set the stick on the counter, having to wait 3 minutes. I unlocked the door only to find Liam with his hand on his crotch. "Gotta take a piss move señorita!" He yelled as he busted into the bathroom and slamming it. I shook my head as I headed up to me and Harry's room and sat at the end of the bed. Seriously right now I couldn't handle anymore contact with anyone right now. I sat on the bed resting my head on my knees and rubbing my temples. I lifted my head to the sound of the door creaking open. "Liam?" I questioned as he made his way towards me with a mixed face. As he held out the stick it explained it all. I grabbed it from him and screamed, putting a hand over my mouth. "No!" I yelled throwing it on the ground. I turned to see Liam standing there with a smirk as he made his way towards me. "Sorry darling but I had too," he whispered in my ear, making me utterly confused and pissed as I blacked out.