Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I felt a ray of sunlight hit my face as I turned over on my cushioned bed. "Paris god you left the blinds open again," I yelled out. "I think you've forgotten where you are love," a husky voice replied back.

I peered up to find a pair of green orbs staring down on me. That's when I remembered I was only in my bra and panties. "Harry get the fuck out! How long have you been in here?!" I screamed at him covering myself up with the small blanket.

"I'd rather fuck you then fuck out," he said dropping his left eye in a wink. "God your such a perv," I said wrapping myself tightly in the blanket. "I've been in here for about an hour. You look so beautiful when you sleep. Plus I got a good view," he added chuckling. He'd been watching me sleep in basically nothing for an hour.

I really don't think I could get used to this. "Could you please get out? I need to get changed," I said standing up with the blanket around me. "That's the problem. You don't have any other clothes," Harry whispered in my ear making me shiver. Crap he was right I mean I could always wear the dress again but it smelled like puke and alcohol now. "Uhm could I maybe borrow some of your clothes?" I asked somewhat regretting it. "Sure thing," he said walking over to some drawers.

He pulled out some sweatpants and a white shirt and flung them at me. I caught them and looked around for the bathroom. "Downstairs, first door on the left," Harry said basically reading my mind. "How'd you-," I started but was cut off. "The look on your face is obvious, you know unless you want to change in here," he said climbing on the bed and tucking his arms behind his head watching me.

"Harry I'm not your personal Victoria's Secret model get it through your head," I replied rolling my eyes. This boy really did have problems. I began walking down the stairs when he wrapped his arms around my waist and lay his head in the crook of my neck. "Your right. Your more. Your my mate," he mumbled.

His words made me tremble a bit. I couldn't possibly be a vampires so called "mate". I don't know if I had maybe skipped it in the iPhone terms and conditions contract but I surely didn't get it. Or want it at the least.

Then I felt a word struck in my head. Iphone. Wait a sec I left it in Paris car wherever that was. My life sucked. No phone and a hurt leg in the middle of nowhere with vampires. "Uh sure Harry I need to changed," I said getting out of his grip and running down the stairs to see the other boys. "Hey Arie how-woah," Niall said. "What?" I questioned seeing all eyes on me. Their eyes had turned darker and they basically burned into me. I stared down to look at myself in my bra and boyshorts.

"Harry!" I screamed seeing him at the top of the stairs holding the blanket victoriously. Louis whistled and Zayn was nodding his head. "Sick pricks," I mumbled heading to the bathroom. I almost wanted one of them to come and kill me at that moment when I saw my reflection in the mirror. My hair looked as if it had lost a fight with a weedwhacker, my makeup smeared, and eyes had dark bags under them. I traced my finger over the punctured holes in my neck. They weren't as bad now but they were very visible.

I noticed the shower in the corner and instantly stripped myself and got in. I saw a razor and shaved. Why did 5 guys need a razor? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door creak open. "Harry get the hell out before I snap your neck," I said.

"Love it's Liam and I suggest you don't threaten us like that," I heard a soft voice say. "Oh my god Liam I'm so sorry!" I say as I pull back the curtain a little to see him with a towel. "I thought you were Harry," I mumbled under my breath. "He's actually standing outside the door," Liam said as he closed the door. How the heck did he hear me? Oh wait he's a vampire. I got out and wrapped myself in the warm towel. I slipped my clothes on and combed out my long hair. Not bad not bad, I said at my fresh new reflection. I stepped out but only to be dragged into another room and pushed against the wall.

"Harry get off!" I mumbled against the hand over my mouth. But it wasn't Harry. What the heck us up with these boys surprising me?

"Niall?" I tried to say but he clamped his hand tighter. "Sh sh Arie be quiet and you'll be ok," he said. Pst like I ever was ok. That's when I felt him kissing my neck. Rape! Rape this boy is going to rape me! I pushed him off and backed up. "Don't you have your own mate? God I have Harry to do this," I yelled at him not realising my words. "Actually I don't Arie princess. It seems like your really into that little prick now after all," Niall says coming closer.

"He's not a prick," I spat at him. I had to say something I mean after all he's trying to get to me. "He claims he only smelt your blood that night but I sure as hell only smelt yours," he says coming closer. I looked behind me to see the door knob and quickly grabbed it and ran out and kept running till I reached a door that led outside. I just kept running not knowing where I was or where I was going. I felt the tears stream down my face (get it?). I stopped when I felt a sharp pain in my ankle.

"Shit," I mumbled remembering how I had twisted it. I needed to continue on though. I kept running till it felt like I had hit a brick wall. My insides felt like they were blowing up and my toes curled and my hands were up in the air. The pain continued as I stay there frozen.

"Stop please stop!" I cried out. It hurt so much I felt as if I was going to explode. I started breathing in heavily trying to find air. "Louis stop your going to kill her!" I heard Liam tell out. I felt the pain stop and I fell to the ground clutching my stomach, balled up on the ground. "Never ever run out on us again,yeah?" I heard Harry say before picking me up bridal style. I nodded my head while sobbing. I eyed Louis thinking the most cruel thoughts I could. He looked back at me looking pissed off.

"Why would you run off Arie you could have gotten killed!" Zayn yelled at me when we got inside. "Well if you didn't notice I was pulled in a room and almost raped by that Irish prick so I ran!" I yelled back at him crossing my arms. Niall sat there on the couch frozen. I scanned Harry's face to see he looked as if he was going to beat the shit out of him. "Get Arie up stairs. Now," Harry quickly stated before cornering Niall. "Harry just leave him alone just this once!" I screamed at him as the rest of the boys struggled to get me upstairs.

I heard a cracking noise as I saw Harry land a punch on Niall's face and an exchanging of cuss words. The boys threw me on the floor and locked the door. "Let me out!" I screamed banging on the door. I had no tears left and my knuckles were beginning to bleed. All of the sudden the door swung open with Harry standing there.

"God would you shut her up," Louis mumbled to Harry and he nodded his head. Oh my god maybe he was going to kill me. But he promised. "Harry please I'm sorry!" I softly yelled as I was backed up. He crouched down beside me flicking his curls to the side. He nuzzled his face into my neck as he began biting and nipping at a spot on my neck. "Harry what-," I was stopped as his fangs sank into my neck and he began sucking. They were sunk in deeper than before and he was taking big gulps. Before I knew it I was blacking out as Harry whispered three words in my ear. "I love you,".