Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I fell backwards only to see a mop of curls and a big grin. "Fuck you!" I screamed smacking him away. "That-was-so-funny!" Harry said in between laughs. I groaned and walked over to Kaiann and Niall and stuck out my tongue. "Why hello there Romeo and Juliet," I snickered looking at the two, who had finally took a brake from their so called kissing fest. "Hello there Arie," Niall said. Kaiann was laughing uncontrollably and was pointing at something behind me. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion until I felt long muscular arms being wrapped around my waist and thrown over a shoulder. "Harry!" I screamed as he sped to the cabin. He threw me on the couch and I stared up into his red eyes. I chuckled and kissed his cherry lips. "Shit!" I mumbled as his fangs pricked my lips. "Your looking the same darling," Harry teased. "What!" I shrieked and went over to look in the mirror. Holy shit. I looked like I was hit by a truck, then filmed a episode of Man vs. Wild, partied with Snooki, and then was featured on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Well besides the obvious my eyes were a lustful red and sharp fangs poked our of my mouth. "Well isn't this attractive," I said to myself as I toyed with my knotted hair. "Id say so," Harry's husky voice said. I smirked as he pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips roughly. "I think the bedrooms calling us," his voice whispered into my ear.

HEY BIATCHEZ SO SHOULD THIS SHIZZ GET DIRTY?! ANYWAY I HAD TO DELETE AND REUPLOAD BEST SONG EVER SO IF YOU READ IT THE FIRST TIME DELETE THAT ONE!!! GET THE OTHER!!

MAKE SURE TO READ LOVE BITES BY MRSHORPAYTOMSTYLIK

FIND HER IN MY FOLLOWERS LIST OKKKK OR ELSE VAMPIRE HARRY IS GOING TO COME IN YOUR ROOM AND NIGGASLAP YOU SO READDDD VOTE COMMENT AND STUFF

IM OUT