Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Pleaseeeeeeee Harry just one call," I whined to Harry begging him to let me call my parents or Paris. "No we can't risk anything," he simply said turning back to finishing the sandwich for me.

"Shouldn't she be making the sandwhich?" Niall said coming into the kitchen. "God your annoying," I said rolling my eyes at his statement. "Whateves hot stuff," Niall said walking out of the kitchen. I turned back to Harry to finish my conversation with him. "What could you possibly risk?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"You wouldn't understand Arie your not like us," he said turning to look at me with red eyes. "Your right I'm not but just a quick question- how long has it been since you've "eaten" last?" I asked. He tossed his mop of curls and bit down on his lip. "I uh don't know a while I guess," he said handing me my sandwich.

"Why don't you just take some of my blood," I said pointing to my scared neck. "No," he said walking upstairs. Harry had been super moody after our episode on the couch being so close to me. But I had been worried now. My parents were probably freaking from not hearing from me and Paris probably thought I got taken into some white van and killed.

I buried my head in my hands after taking a bite of my sandwich. "He's just trying to protect you love," Liam said startling me. "What is there to protect me of?" I asked. "The only thing he needs to protect me of is pedophiles and people like Niall," I added. Liam chuckled and nodded.

"That is true but there are many things you don't know about monsters like us," he stated. I was taken back at his choice of words. Yes they killed people but for their own survival right? "Arie we can't fully trust you since your human. We are so different and it takes so much energy out of us not to suck all your blood out of your veins, but there are other vampires our there and Harry isn't really fond with the others and lets just say they have unfinished business with him. And us to be exact," Liam lectured. I rubbed my chin and shut my eyes taking in all this information. What he had basically told me is that I'm a delicious snack to others and that I'm in deep shit for being Harry's mate. I thought I was the one with problems for hogging Pringles but then all I need to do is think of people like Harry's gurgling down blood. That thought made my stomach lurch and made my way to the bathroom. Nothing came up and I sat in the corner of the bathroom. "Arie?" I heard a voice shout down the hall. "Arie?" The voice got louder and then a shirtless, tattoo covered Harry stood in the doorway. Move out the way Edward cause there's a new guy in town. "I-uh-I was just thinking in here," I muttered scanning his body. "You can just tell me if you'd like a picture of these rock hard abs babe," he said dimples showing. I blushed and snapped back to my thoughts. "Harry I need to know everything," I said looking up at him. "Know everything about what?" He said puzzled at my question. "About your unfinished business about everything your keeping from me," I said pulling myself up. "It's not your business to know," he replied looking away. "You know I can get the answers out of you," I said back. When did I have this much confidence? "Well I'm sorry to upset you but no your not so drop it Arie," he angrily said. "You know there's always Niall," I snapped back instantly regretting my words as he pushed me up against the wall with a hand on either side of my head. "Don't you dare say that again Arie your mine all mine you are my mate forever I will kill anyone who stands in my fucking way you hear me?" He angrily spat me, eyes glowing red. He was seriously freaking me out and the last thing I wanted to be was a hunk of vampire bait. I nodded not finding my voice to speak. He charged our of the bathroom knocking over stuff in his path. "Where are you going?" I yelled out at him. "To find Niall his mate."