Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Harry's Pov

"What the fuck!" I screamed as Megan held me back when I heard the screams that could only belong to Arie. "Leave her alone she's probably just crying herself a river," she softly said sliding her clammy hands off of my bicep. She just disgusts me. Like please go back to your home on whore island, but I mean I had spent 4 years with her. "Just leave me alone Megan you've ruined everything!" I screamed at her. She growled and grasped my arm again. "I think your forgetting I know your darkest secret that poor little Arie doesn't know," she lowly whispered. I choked on my breath knowing exactly what she was talking about. Yes I loved Arie, I wanted to be fully truthful with her trust me but she was never to find out of the forceful actions that had taken place in the past. No way in hell was she going to find out. But we were already there.

Aries Pov

"Is she ok?" A squeaky voice was asking in the distance. I tried to sit up but I felt paralysed. "Calm down Kaiann you know why," another nasally voice said. What the heck were they talking about? I couldn't take this, it felt like a fucking coma. "What?!" I screamed out. I covered my mouth once the high pitched noise left my mouth. God I was nasty. "Well rise and shine cupcake!" Louis yelled, which I quickly recognised as the nasally voice earlier. "God can I be a waffle not a cupcake?" I groaned, grabbing my aching head. Did this boy drug me? Kaiann's bright eyes were suddenly staring into mine. "Long time no see?" She chuckled all while stroking her bulging stomach. "Kaiann are you even sure that's a fetus or a god damn telletubby growing in there?" I playfully asked. "Someone's on their period," she grumbled which made me chuckle. "Sorry bout the little knock out session you had doll," Louis said brushing a strand of hair out of my eyes. "Welllll doll what did you do anyways?" I asked, keys say way to flirtatiously. "Well you were having a panic attack and when vampires have severe ones like you they tend to attack others and just plain wack and when I went to search for you I saw you in your koo-koo state and decided to drug you so you wouldn't beat the fuck out of me," he said, out of breath. "Your so smart," I breathed. Just then my mind wandered over to Harry. "Where is he?" I whispered. Louis obviously knew what I was talking about and he shrugged. "UHM I need answers now," I lowly said. "He's here," Kaiann yelled from the front door. Louis grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his shoulder, hoisting me up and I landed on my feet. Harry's face instantly lite up as he spotted me with open arms waiting for him. "I'm sorry," he began crying. I couldn't handle crying and seeing my own Harry crying just saddened me more. "Shh," I cooed as he dug his head into my shoulder. "I-I need to tell you something," he whispered. "Babe I don't think I can handle anything else right now," I told him, tilting his chin so that he could look me in the eyes. He simply nodded and took my hand in his. "I love you," he said. My breath hitched in my throat, no matter how many times he said it I could never let it go. "I love you,"

READ MY NEW FANFIC DIANA PLZ IT'S QUITE SAD BUT STILL PLZ PLZ SO I CAN UPDATE FASTER