Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It wasn't my neck. I wiped my eyes and sat up and looked to see Jared lying dead next to me, his neck being the one that snapped. Harry held out his hand for me to grab onto and I gripped it hard. "I wasn't going to let that prick kill my girl," he winked and I smiled for once today. Lately I had felt like Kristen Stewart with my lack of emotions today. Zayn was with Perrie, Louis with Sophia, Niall with Kaiann, Harry with me, but Liam and Autumn were not together. "Oh my god," I gasped watching a bloody Liam twitching on the ground. "Harry do something!" I screamed. "Babe you can do it," he softly said. "What?" I asked through my tears. "Just suck the blood, he'll heal after that," be added caressing my cheek. I bit my lip. It was that or him dying and Autumn would be pissed if I let him die. Oh god poor Autumn. I sat Indian style next to Liam and sat him face down in my lap. "I'll make it quick," I whispered as I set my lips to his wound. I began sucking the blood and licked it clean. He took in a big breath and opened his eyes wide showing his big brown eyes. "Arie where's Autumn?" He asked. I nodded my head off to where Autumn lay barely breathing. "L-Liam," she called out. He rushed to her side and held her hand. I felt Harry's hand grip onto my shoulder. "Why don't we leave this two too tend to there business," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and walked over to the gate. "Piggyback?" He smirked. His dimples popped out and his green orbs shone. He was beautiful. "I'd take a ride on you anyday," I said not realising how weird that sounded. "Oh babe I know you'd ride this 9 inch," he winked. I almost passed out at his flirting. Ah just so cheeky. I hopped onto his toned back and we sped through the forest. Before I knew it we were at a...Nandos? "Why are we here?" I ask Harry. "The rest of the lads are here and we want you to get to know the rest of the mates, properly," he said pulling me inside. I saw everyone there and not one looked like we had just been attacked by other vampires, beaten up, watched one get stabbed and a whole bunch of other shit. "Aw such a gentleman," I complemented Harry as he pulled out my chair and blushed. "You obviously haven't let romantic Harry," he winked. I blushed and looked over to the girls. So here we sat, 8 vampires not counting the other 2 lovebirds just eating chicken together. My life was just a big comedy. "So your Arie?" A sweet girly voice asked. The girl with pink tips, who I suppose was Perrie asked. "Sure am! Your Perrie right?" I said even though I already knew. She nodded and we made small talk about our vampire lifestyles. I heard the other girl clear her throat. "Sophia?" I questioned? The brunette smiled and shook my hand, her's as chilling as mine. "Correct Arie," she laughed. "So you and Louis?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. How could someone so nice and beautiful have someone like Louis who was annoying and sneaky? "Hey keep your thoughts to yourself!" Louis called from over the table. "I am but obviously you can't help but swim in my mind," I snapped. "Oh dear I was listening to your very kind thoughts about me," he said sarcasm included. The others laughed as I rolled my eyes. I looked over to see Kaiann and Niall snogging. Those two ate more of each others face than their own food I swear. I felt someone peck my cheek and i saw Harry smiling. "Aw someone was mad that I'm not eating your face!" I cooed. "Oh babe you really don't want to know," he said grinning. "Oh I'd like too know Mr.Romantic," I cheekily said taking a sip of my Pepsi. "I'd rather eat something else if you know what I mean," he cockily said. I choked on my Pepsi, spitting it all over myself and bit down hard on my tongue making my fangs pierce into it. "Holy shit are you okay?!" Liam's worried voice called from the front of the restaurant. Everyone cheered as Autumn and Liam walked in taking a seat, obviously not worried about my messed up reaction to Harry's pervertive remark. "God damn Harry you sound like a FRIKKIN PEDO!" I quietly yelled at him. "How so? Arie I always drive my ice cream truck around and when the kids ask for a Choco pop I'm like "I bet you'd rather suck this vanilla cone," he jokily said pointing to his dick. I couldn't help but snort and laughed pounding hard on the table due to my uncontrollable laughter. "OH-MY-GOD," I said in between laughs. People glared over at us looking as if we had escaped the zoo. "Oh girl that's nasty," Louis grossly said. "But hun remember I'm the only one who can get that vanilla cone," he added winking at Harry. Me and Sophia sat there with our mouths wide open. "God Harry the homo train left hours ago I suggest you go catch up," I said laughing. I felt him place his hand on my thigh. "Naw I'd rather stay right here with what's mine," he said with a seriousness. "Ugh lads I hate to break the news but were not going to be able to stay right here," Niall said looking at the door. There stood a pissed looking blonde bitch known as Cara.