Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Where's the prick?" My father screamed holding up his shotgun. Shit. They smelled tasty. "What?" I played dumb. "Who's she? Are you secretly some prostitute?!" My mother squealed. Of course only my mother would say that, thinking I was a whore. "No mom god! How did you find me?" I yelled. "Paris! Come home now! I swear to god I will blow off someone's head!" My father yelled. Kaiann jumped up from the couch her eyes red. I was mentally stating that my patents were not indeed a cardboard box full of apple juice. "Why is that girls eyes red?" My mother questioned stepping towards her. "How much have you both been drinking?! Both of your eyes are red!" She added. "Mom, dad I need to tell you something," I softly said. She smirked and rolled her eyes. "We all do," said an array of similar voices. "When did you start working for magic mike?" My mom snapped. I kept in my laughter. I would like to see these boys strip any day. Especially that curly haired freak. "The day after you have dad a blow job," I snapped back and she shrieked. "You ungrateful little bitch!"she shouted. "I'm a vampire," I blurted and they both laughed. "Your the funniest girl I swear Arie!" My dad cackled. "I-I can't help it," moaned Zayn. I screamed in horror as I saw him pounce ontop of my father clawing and biting him. Killing my father. My mom screamed and slapped me across the face. "Your disgusting! I never even loved you! Here you stay with these monsters like yourself with 5 guys and a girl!" She screamed as she was taken down by Liam and the others gathered. I felt like I had no connection to them. The hard thing about it was that it didn't even hurt seeing them beaten down and sucked dry. I was no longer part of them because I was a vampire. I sobbed into someone's shoulder and they led me away. "Arie listen to me," a raspy voice said. I looked up into Harry's green orbs and was immediately comforted. "It was for your own good," he said. I crashed my lips against his and be stood back stunned at my move. "You know I've been waiting for you to do that for a while," he said licking his lips. "Hey Harry you know the super 8 motel has a one room deal special this weekend you and Arie should really check it out," smirked Kaiann who was standing behind us with Niall. "Oh my god you are nasty," I groaned. Niall laughed and kissed Kaiann. "I think we should get all snuggled up," suggested Niall winking at Kaiann. Talk about getting a room. Harry nodded and took my hand in his. "Not so fast," I said pulling away. "What?" He asked confused. "If you didn't notice I smelled like a dead animal and have been wearing the same thing since who knows when then you need help," I said nodding over towards the shower. "May I join?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Not today not ever mr.rocket pants," I said pushing my way to the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door so no creepy vampires naked Harry "accidentally" walked in. I stripped completely and stood under the hot droplets soaking it all in. I felt so fresh and so clean clean (if you don't get that then you need jesus). I wrapped a snug white towel around me and walked up to Harry's room. I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard a sickening noise. "Oh Niall don't stop,". "I'm almost there baby!" A voice moaned out. What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. It was like no strings attached in real life vampire edition. And that was something I sure as hell didn't want to see yet alone hear. I forced the puke back down my throat and stepped into the room seeing Harry asleep on the mattress, mouth parted slightly, and curls in every direction. It was giving me more feels than a newborn puppy in a puddle of Nutella. I chuckled as I pulled out a pair of Harry's boxers, and an oversized shirt and slipped it on. I moved in next to Harry and closed my eyes. "I love you Arie," Harry's voice whispered in my war as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. "I love you too Harry," I whispered happy for once in my life.

I heard movement and light was barely in the sky at least that I could tell through the window. It sounded like they were holding the damn hunger games downstairs. I pulled our of Harry's grip and made my way down the stairs silently. I almost pissed myself as I saw Cara's head staring back at me and fell down the stairs, hitting my head, and passing out. Goodnight to me.