Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to a huge headache which gave me the feeling like I had a hangover. "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I noticed blood on the sheets. I got off the bed and backed up to the door.

It looked like I had a monster period all over myself. "What's wrong?" Harry asked barging in through the door. "Do you not see that?!" I said softer this time trying to calm myself. "Oh about that..." Harry said trailing off. "About what?" I said tapping my foot on the ground. He scratched his neck and then peered over at my neck which was enough information. I glided down the stairs and into the bathroom looking at my neck. A huge bruise had formed around the deep fang marks on my neck where dry blood pooled around it. It stung so bad as I pressed my finger to it. "Harry it hurts you could have at least cleaned it up," I whispered to him, knowing he was behind me.

"I'm so sorry really Arie but I was marking you," he said pulling me into his arms. "But I thought you marked me the first time?" I asked puzzled. "Tease!" He said chuckling. I sighed and plopped myself on the couch. "Where are the boys?" I asked looking around for any sign of 4 hormonal vampires. "Hunting," Harry simply said before turning on the tv. "For what?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"People," he quietly said. My stomach decided to make a un-human noise at that time earning a chuckle out of both of us. "Hungry love?" He asked getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Yeah since you guys have starved me," I replied rolling my eyes.

Harry wasn't really a bad guy. I mean he killed people and he took me away but I guess being his "mate" he felt closer maybe better towards me. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't his mate and he wouldn't have a mate if he wasn't a vampire. "Harry how did you become a vampire?" I suddenly asked not taking the time for me to even know what I said.

Bad mistake. "None of your god damn business," he angrily said giving me a bowl of soup. "Gosh all I do is ask you a simple question and you act like I'm trying to kill you!" I said loudly. "Well maybe if you weren't so god damn nosy I wouldn't have to be this way!" He said towering over me. Suddenly an idea popped up to calm him down.

"Kiss me," I said softly. "W-what?" Harry said stuttering as he ran his hand through his hair. "Kiss me," I said louder this time. His dimples flashed as he lowered himself on the couch, hovering over me. Our foreheads touched and I felt his chilling breath on my skin. "I thought you'd never ask," he said tucking a piece of blonde hair behind my ear and connecting our lips. I felt this weird sensation in my stomach that I never had felt before. His lips were so soft and somewhat tasted like cherries.

I wound one hand in his curls and another around his neck. I tugged on his curls earning a small moan from him. To say I liked it was an understatement. The kiss began to heat and he flipped us over so that I was straddling him. His eyes were a much darker shade of green and full of lust. It turned me on and decided to tease him as I rocked my hips against his.

He let out a throaty moan before kissing my neck and licking a stripe up it. He began to nibble my sweet spot, then getting a moan from me. He smiled against my lips and I saw fangs begging to come out of his mouth. He sniffed up my neck and nuzzled his face in the crook of it before kissing it again as I still rocked my hips against his and feeling him instantly harden.

"Did I miss something?" I heard a voice say and I fell off the couch. I heard chuckled and looked up to see a proud Harry and smirking boys covered in blood. "Aw man I didn't know you were going to get to it that fast," Louis said winking at me, making me flush a dark red. Niall stood away looking jealous. What was his problem? "You know we could always step back outside and let you finish your dirty work Arie," Liam said backing up to the door.

"Gosh you guys shut up and leave us alone," I said ruffling my hair and sitting back on the couch. "We always have later," Harry cheekily said winking making me blush even worse. "Defending her man now I see," Zayn said laughing. "He's not my man!" I screeched getting annoyed with their pervy comments. "Stop hiding it love," Harry said pulling me against his chest.

"To like it was an understatement," Louis said in a girly voice. "Louis you sick bastard get out of here!" I said burying my face into Harry's chest so I wouldn't embarrass myself any farther. The boys laughed and walked away leaving Niall trailing behind eyeing me. I heard Harry hiss at him and Niall sprinted away. "Such a jealous prick," Harry said making me chuckle. "Maybe next time you could blow me," Harry said smirking.

I chocked on my saliva and held a hand to my heart. "How can I blow what's not there?" I said sarcasm dripping in my voice. He sat there, mouth hung open and gasping. "Babe I wouldn't say that seeing its going to be in you SOMEDAY," he said holding in his laughter. I could not stand that anymore and hopped off the couch.

"Oh my god get away your so gross just no Harry let me go before you try something," I said backing up and sprinting into the kitchen. I was actually beginning to like him. ALOT more than I should. Which was not good seeing he was a vampire and I was his mate which meant I was his forever. Hell he already marked me! So much had happened and I had already frisked him. I hadn't even talked to Paris or my family since the day I was taken and I was in some forest. All bloody and broken. I just needed to watch out for Niall though. He seemed as though he was going to do something very soon, and I think Harry got the feeling too.