Chapter 16

Chapter 16

She casually strutted over pulling up a chair next to Niall. He stiffened and his jaw tightened. "Aw miss much me much Nialler?" She cooed into his ear and watched as she grabbed his crotch. Kaiann slammed her chair back and hissed. "You whore! Touch him again and I'll kill your clown face right now!" She snapped at her. "Ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to keep your voice down," said a chubby waiter said licking his lips as he looked at her. "Piss off fat bastard," she responded and he walked away. Cara chewed on her lip and twirled her hair. "Remember Niall when I used to do this and you got totally turned on?" She squeaked. "What are you talking about?" Kaiann asked. I was totally confused now and right now Cara made me want to hurl this delicious chicken at her. But I'm not gonna waste it on something way less tasty. "Cara stop!" Harry pleaded. We seriously needed Jerry Springer up in this bitch. "Oh Kaiann! Niall forgot to tell you about his previous mate, named Cara," she deviously said. "Previous for a reason," Niall hissed. "He obviously doesn't love you anymore," Kaiann growled. "Girls calm down!" Niall screeched. "I'll gladly take this outside," Kaiann said as she trudged outside. "I guess I'll pay?" Harry suggested as we were left at the table with Autumn and Liam. I turned my attention to Autumn who was cuddled up into Liam's chest. I heard them mumble a few "I love you's" and they pecked each other on the lips. They were like a real life Jack and Rose. "So how were you guys back at the camp?" I asked bringing up the horrific event. I noticed Autumn blushing hard and Liam's eyes went wide. I guess there was a little more than suck and save (10.2 guarantee bitches). "You have to promise not to tell anyone," Autumn lowly said. "Oh believe me I won't," I said and Harry nodded with his eyes wide. "I don't know if I can listen to this porno," Harry whispered in my ear. "Hey shut up curly!" Liam said. We chuckled and turned back to Autumn.

*Flashback, Autumn Pov*

I sat on the ground paralysed, feeling the same pain as Liam. My breathing was heavy and I was desperately gasping for air. I saw Liam's familiar soft brown eyes staring into mine. "Liam," I choked out stroking his face. He put his hand over mine and smiled down at me. "Here," he said holding his bloody arm to me and I sunk my fangs in sucking all the blood away feeling myself strengthen. I pushed his arm down and smiled up at him. He chuckled and wiped the blood around my mouth off. "Liam I love you so much," I said sitting up and sitting in his lap. "Autumn I couldn't imagine losing you I love you so much, I really don't think I could have a better mate," he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I felt his erection through his tight jeans and I giggled. "Is it funny that you do that to me?" His raspy voice said in my ear. This is pure heaven. "Actually I do since I can feel your boner," I giggly said. He put me on my back and straddled me. "Oops I kinda slipped," he said with a crooked smile. I laughed and we started a make out session. His lips tasted so sweet and addicting. He kissed and nibbled on my sweet spot and I couldn't help but moan. "I love it when you moan my name," Liam horsily said. I let out a few more loans until I heard a crash. I looked over to see a screaming woman who had dropped her pot of whatever crap on the ground. I laughed so hard as I saw her run off screaming. "Someone just experienced her first sighting off that 10.2," I said winking. "Ha we really need to get back before you know," Liam said and I hopped on his back.

*Flashback Over, Arie Pov*

Damnnnnnnnnnn. "As much as I loved listening to your rape in a camp full of vampires I think I need to go," Harry said getting up and taking me with him. "I was thinking about you and me in that position," Harry cheekily said winking. "Cheeky aren't we," I said winking back. We were interrupted by a piercing scream. We raced out to see Cara leaned over a motorcycle and Kaianns arms around her neck. "I hope you burn in hell you monster!" She screamed. I saw Niall unconscious on the ground and everyone else trying to pry Kaiann of Cara. Harry stood there with his mouth hanging open as Cara's mouth froze in horror at the impact of her bitchy face twisted on her neck and loud snap broke out and a proud Kaiann stood there. "I have so much coverup on my hands from her trying to cover up those hickeys on her throat it's not even funny,".