Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I couldn't help myself. My own friend was lying dead on the ground and sucked up like a coca cola. But my body and my vampire senses couldn't help themselves from thriving on her. I gagged as I knelt beside her and sipped slowly from her, feeling her warm salty blood trickle down my throat. Kaianns was dribbling with her blood. Paris was thought of as my best friend now. She was just a quenching drink. But then she started twitching. "Guys back up!" Liam called out and we all stepped back. Paris's dull red eyes pierced into mine and she cackled. Zayn grabbed her arms back but she wriggled out if his touch. "Aw somebody was awittle hungwy," Paris cooed at Kaiann and Kaiann fell to the ground in pain. Niall hissed at her and he pounced on top of her punching her. "Niall stop!" I screamed grabbing him but he pushed ms to the ground. Harry rushed to my side and helped me up. Niall got off once Paris started bleeding badly. Harry pushed me behind his back hiding me from her. "Harry she's my friend let me see her!" I screamed at him trying to push out of his tight grip. He growled at me and his nails dug into my skin. I felt like some surge was keeping me back from disobeying him. "Oh Arie I always thought you were so smart! Seems not since you obviously didn't know I was playing you all along," she smirked getting up and walking towards me. "Get away you bitch," Harry growled at her baring his fangs. "Oh and what are you going to do curly fry? Kill me?" She asked still moving forward. "I bet he wouldn't like that much,". He? Who was she talking about? "Who the hell are you talking about?" Louis yelled at her obviously taking my words. "Don't be such a dumbshit Louis," she growled at him. He looked taken back. "How-" , "Are you all fucking stupid?!" She screamed cutting Louis off. "Your the stupid bitch!" I yelled putting my hand over my mouth. "Arie hun you don't seem to be involved with this conversation," she calmly said. Kaiann looked pissed and ready to kill. "How about you tell us what's going on barbie?" Kaiann asked snickering. Paris eyes snapped over to her, angered by her insult. I mean the truth hurts sometimes. "They know! Jared knows!" She wailed throwing her hands in the air. "You've been vampire before haven't you," Niall said staring at the ground. She smiled and nodded her head. "Ding ding ding! Looks like we have a winner!" She squealed jumping up and down. "But how?" I asked. I've lived with this bitch and she's been vampire? "Oh Arie I'm a master of disguise even the boys don't know who I am!". I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Who was she and where the hell did Paris go? Oh wait down the whore-hole. "Oh my god," Harry mumbled under his breath. Everyone turned towards him. The boys seemed to know what was going on. "Cara?" He said looking up from the ground. "You've always been the one to know what to say," she cackled. "But telling me you were going to end me was not something," she said slamming her hand into the tree trunk. It all made sense now. Harry had killed her. She had been Jared's mate. She knew Harry was my mate so she lured me into being friends with her so she could get us all back. I didn't care what the hell her name was. "Oh my god you sick bitch!" I screamed clawing the air as I tried making my way over to her but Harry held me close to my chest. "What the fuck do you want," Harry spat. "Oh Harry dear you cost your mates here dearly. Louis will be so sad," she said shaking her head. "Tell me what's going on!" He screamed at her his eyes turning red. "Jared has Sophia," she shrugged. "I'm going to kill you you heartless bitch! Where are they!" He said at the verge of tears. Louis had a mate? That seemed like the funniest thing but right now we were all in a hot game of where's waldo. She shrugged and turned to Zayn. "I feel bad for Perrie," she smirked and then turned to Liam. Zayn growled at her and his fangs hung out of his mouth. "Oh Liam oh Liam. I bet Autumn would love to see that cute face of yours," She simply said before turning to me. "You and Kaiann are to come with me and nobody else to get the other girls and you will come back. There are no promises if they'll come back un harmed though," she said smiling at Harry and Niall. "I'd rather fucking find them myself you heartless-". "I'll go," Kaiann whispered through clenched teeth stopping Niall. He stared at her in bewilderment and I nodded to Kaianns answer. The boys looked at us and were screaming. "No Arie! They're going to kill you!" Harry lowly said. "I'm vampire what could they do!?" I said getting out of his grip and standing next to Kaiann. "They will kill you. Both," he said coldly with tears brimming his eyes. Paris gripped Kaiann and I's arm and jerked us forward. "Prepare to enter your own hell,".