Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Harry's Pov

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I groaned as I watched Arie softly snore on the couch. "He said he's sorry," Autumn said rubbing my back. I groaned again as I seeped in the news. Apparently Arie had fainted after seeing that the pregnancy test read "positive". But I'm not to the best part yet. When Liam had went to the bathroom he thought it'd be funny to trick Arie into thinking she was by placing a prank positive sticker on it. I guess you get the rest. God how did a sweet girl like Autumn deal with his asshole tendencies? "It's ok," I sternly said crouching next to my mate. As much as I was happy that she wasn't pregnant I couldn't help but think about IF she had been. Well i'll save that for when it happens. We all sat watching Arie sleep away, while Liam just sat in his room. I couldn't take this much longer. "I'm going out to feed," I stated getting up and draping my coat around my cold skin. It was tingling from the cold more than usual and I swear you could freeze some KOOLAID with it, and it sure as hell sounded like a good idea right now. "Lad we just went to feed earlier," Niall pouted. "Stress," I said heading out into the cool wind. God do I feel bad. But hey a mans gotta eat. I spotted a young fawn out into the deeper parts of the woods and crouched low against the pine straw. "Styles," a low voice whispered. "Huh?" I questioned as I looked around to see nothing but the open brush. A bitch was trying to screw with me and I wasn't about to be interrupted. As I felt my sharp needle like fangs seep out from beneath my jaws and cold hand grasped my shoulder and pulled me back. "Fuck!" I yelled out as I saw the cunt who stole my food. I angrily stomped over to the suffering deer and the vampire. "Hey man back off!" I yelled pulling him away. "Styles you better back off!" The stranger yelled back. I peered at the familiar face in front of me and rolled my eyes. "Would you look? It's Asston Earwin," I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Faggot," he coughed wiping the blood off his face. "I warned her you know," he said. "What?" I questioned, obviously confused at his statement. "I warned her, Arie," he casually said striding over to me. "What do you have to warn her about? Leave her out of this?" I spat at him. He sarcastically laughed and he was so close I swear he could've kissed me. Wouldn't be surprised if he did. "You keep to much shit hidden Harold, and you know exactly what I'm talking about," he whispered. I held in my anger at him bringing THAT up. "Leave it alone Irwin," I growled. He spat on the ground and slammed me against a tree. "I'm not going to leave it alone! You killed Megan you bastard! When it needed to be me! Believe me Aries going to leave your prick ass when she finds out about the whole other novel of shit and what's gonna happen?! Your going to get rid of her just like Bruno," he snarled as tears ran down his face. I punched him hard in the gut before slamming him to the ground. "Why can't you just shut up! It was never meant to happen cant you just understand! It's all been a mistake but Arie was meant for me, just everything else is bullshit, you can have fucking Megan just piss off!" I screamed at him, punching him with every word. "Everything you say is bullshit!" He coughed out and lunged at my neck. If this little shit thought he was going to take me down well it was just turning into another world war. I growled as I felt his sharp fangs faintly tear at my cheek. "You little cunt!" I snarled as I began to leap for his throat only to be stopped by a feminine scream. I looked over to see a oh so familiar girl. Megan.

Aries Pov

I bolted up straight as I heard a scream out in the woods. "Harry?" I frantically cried looking for any sight of the green eyed vampire. "Calm down," Liam's soothing voice said. "How the hell do I calm down when it sounds like god damn Law&Order S.V.U is shooting right outside?!" I snapped shooting off from the couch and bolting out the door, ignoring the annoying cries from the gang inside. I speed up faster as I heard the scream again and then heard a loud growl. Harry. "Harry!" I screamed as I saw him in the distance, looking as if he had been off the Walking Dead. His head snapped over to mine and them darted over to another figure. I followed his gaze over to the one and only Ashton. I then noticed Ashton's gaze was glued to something else. I trailed off to see him staring at my sister, Megan. "Megan?" I asked as I slowed down to stand about 10 feet from the little triangle they had formed. "Tell your little boy toy to lay off!" She sneered at me. "Excuse you?" I gasped at her sudden period moods. "I said get your boy toy off of ASHTON!" She screamed pushing me back. "What the hell!" I cried out getting up, feeling my fangs instantly slither out of my mouth. Her eyes were a brown-red and deadly. I grabbed the back of Harry's shirt and pulled him into me. Megan strutted over to Ashton, placing her heavy diamond covered finger on his shoulder. "Why do you always have to get in everyone's way?" She growled at Harry. "How about you just leave," I suggested tugging on Harry's sweaty hands. "Why don't we just settle this!" Megan screeched at Harry. "Settle what?" I yelled at her now more pissed than I ever have. First of all, was I pregnant? I couldn't remember. Secondly why was Harry down here having his own little WWE show with Ashton, and lastly- why was Megan here and what in the absolute heck is she talking about? "Aw Hazza poo you never told her?" Megan cooed in a baby voice. "T-tell me what?" I stuttered looking over at Harry's red eyes. I watched him gulp and avoided making any eye contact. "Harry tell me," I silently whispered, shaking him. He bit his lip and shook his head. "Well I guess it's story time. Lets start at the important part," Megan snickered, a big smirk on her face. She slowly made her way over to me and stood closely, breathing her bitch mints on my face. "I was Harry's mate," she whispered winking at Harry.