Chapter ~10

He walked behind me and put his hands on my eyes. Then we started to walk and suddenly I could feel cold air hit my face and hear a lot of noise.

"now you can look" he said and removed his hands. I opened my eyes and saw I was standing on the roof of the hotel, looking at the city that never sleeps. It was amazingly beautiful. We were in the middle of manhattan.

"oh- oh my god this is amazing!" I said and looked around.

"yeah. I really like to be up here." he said with his hands in his pockets. I walked around and stood for a moment looking at the sky.

"h-hi mom" I whispered and my eyes filled with tears.

"Samantha?" Justin suddenly whispered and I felt his breath on my neck.

I turned around and looked at him.

"yes...?"

"what's wrong? Why are crying?" he asked and hugged me.

Mmmm he smelled so good. I loved to be in his arms.

"nah... Nothing"

He kissed the top of my head and then looked at me.

"you ok?" he asked and looked at me with gentle eyes.

"yeah... What were you saying?" I asked and stepped back.

"well..." he said and looked down and put his hands in his pockets.

"it's... Um... Yeah I'm really bad at this, but... Um... I really really... Really like you" he said and looked up with a shy smile.

I was choked and happy at the same time.

I didn't know if I should believe him or not. Life had taught me a lot, and this just seemed too go to be true. Justin had always been my best friend, and I had always loved him. But it was Years ago, and he was famous now. I just didn't want a broken heart.

"what do you see in me, Justin? You're surrounded by millions of gorgeous girls, and then you pick me?"

" I see everything in you. I see what I don't see in other girls. You're special, and you have no idea how much I've missed you all these years" he said and took my hand.

I looked into his brown eyes, and saw nothing but the truth.

I just kept starring into his eyes until he moved a little closer and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I love you Samantha. Be mine" he said but I still didn't answer. He bit his lip and leaned in towards me and I felt his other hand around my waist.

He came closer and when he was just inches away from me and I could feel his sweet breath on my lips I closed my eyes.

My heart was beating really fast and my hands were sweating.

I felt his soft lips lying over mine, kissing me passionately. He was really gentle and cautious. Like he was scared to hurt me or something.

I couldn't hold myself back. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. It was an amazing feeling.

Then he pulled away but kept his arms around me.

"Samantha... Be mine. I don't just like you... I love you babe" he whispered and looked into my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile.

"is that a yes?" he asked and I just nodded.

He smiled big and spun me around.

"I'll never break your heart" he said and kissed my hand. "I promise"

"let's get back to the suit and get some sleep. Tomorrow we'll be in Canada" he took my hand and walked back.

We got back to Canada, and I had to live with my grandparents. They were old and sick, both of them. They had a kind of nanny who took care of them, so I was at Justin's all the time.

I was totally in love with him. He could make me forget everything, even my name, just by looking at me. And when we kissed... The feeling I got was the best I knew. To be in his strong arms made me feel so save. Like NOTHING in the whole entire world could hurt me.