Chapter 25~

I brushed my weak hand through Ryan's hair, and pulled his lips down to mine.

He kissed me softly and then smiled at me.

"I love you baby" he said.

"love you too"

........................

A month went by, and I started in school again. I got some friends, and became Ryan's girlfriend.

I got a best friend. Her name was Chelsea, and I really loved her. But not even she knew about Justin. The only persons who knew were Ryan and Chaz.

You're probably thinking I was over Justin, but no. I had just accepted the pain inside me. It never disappeared. It was always there. It felt like it was a part of me now.

But sometimes if the pain became too much... Yeah I had to do something about it...

My grandparents had to move into the hospital, cause they got really sick so I was living alone in the house, but there were always some friends around.

And you're probably wondering where I got money from... Well... My grandparents weren't poor... At all.

It was Friday and Chelsea and I were cleaning my room.

I was looking through my clothes, while she was looking through some old boxes from under bed.

"hey, Sam. What's this?" she asked me. I turned around and saw she was holding a neckless Justin had given me. It was a heart that said "4 ever"

"uhh... Nothing. Just a neckless" I said and turned around so she couldn't see the tears.

"I know! But who gave it to you?" she laughed and asked.

"uhh... Nobody. I bought it myself" I tried to sound relaxed.

"you don't go buy a neckless for yourself that says for ever"

I whipped my tears, and turned around.

"it's just a stupid neckless. Throw it out!"

"not before you tell me who gave it to you"

"give it to me" I said and grabbed the neckless, but I couldn't get myself to throw it out. I put it in my pocked an continued with my clothes.

"if it wasn't something important, you wouldn't keep it. Come oooon. Tell me." she said jumping up and down, pulling in my arm, like a child begging for candy.

"please, Chells. Not now" I said.

"pretty please, Sammy! I'm your best friend! Come on!"

"i got it from... An old boyfriend. But I don't even know him anymore, I just like the neckless" I said and she just sighed.

"you're not planing on telling me the truth, are you? She knew me too well.

I just smiled at her.

Suddenly Ryan and Chaz cane in.

"hey baby" Ryan said and kissed me cheek.

"hi" I said and smiled at him.

"wanna go out tonight?" he asked.

"sure" I said.

"kk. I'll pick you up at 7" I just smiled at him, and gave him a hug.

The boys just played Xbox, while me and Chelsea got our nails done.

-5pm-

I was getting ready to go out with Ryan.

I took a shower, curled my long brown hair, and put on this ---> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33790278

Then I put on some make up.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, and noticed how much mu belly had grown.

Suddenly Ryan stepped into the room.

"hey beautiful." he said and smiled at me.

I turned around and smiled.

He gave me a hug, and kissed me softly on the lips.

"ready?"

I nodded and he took my hand.

We saw in his car, and he drove over to a restaurant.

We were eating, and it was actually really nice. For the first time I realized how much Ryan meant to me, and where I would have been without him.

"Ryan, I love you" I said and held his hand across the table.

"baby, I love you too. You mean the world to me"

He smiled at me, and I realizes how gorgeous he was.

We continued eating, but suddenly I saw something I had never expected...