Chapter 26 ~

We continued eating, but suddenly I saw something I had never expected.

Was that... Pattie? 

Pattie? What? What was she doing here? She was on tour with Justin. 

But...no. She was right there. Sitting with another woman across the room eating dinner. 

I must have been starring cause suddenly Ryan leaned his head in front of mine. 

"Samantha? Hallo, baby. Can you hear me?" he asked. 

I looked away. 

"uhh.. Uh yeah. Sorry. I was just thinking" I said. 

"thinking of what? You're ok beautiful?" he asked and held my hand. 

"yeah" I said and smile. 

Then we continued eating, but I wasn't paying attention to anything but Pattie. 

Wait... Is she was here, back in Canada... Justin should be too... Right?

But, wasn't he touring the world? 

Suddenly I realized it had almost been a year since... Since he left. I was pregnant in my 9th month. Wow...

I spend the rest if the evening with Ryan at the restaurant, wondering what Pattie was doing here. 

Deep inside I kinda knew; the tour was over, and they were all home. I jut didn't want to realize it. 

~Justin's POV~

I stepped out of the tour buss. 

Wow... Finally home. 

I opened the door to the house and stepped inside. 

I just walked straight up to my room. 

I opened the door and turned on the lights and looked around. 

Pictures of Samantha and I were still everywhere. 

I sat in my bed, and hi my face in my hands. 

I had to talk with Her... But was I going to say? She probably didn't want want to see me anymore, but I had to apologize. 

She sure wouldn't forgive me, and I hadn't even forgiven myself, but I had to give it a try. And I would wait until she took me back. 

I got up, and walked downstairs. My mom was seeing her best friend, so I was alone. 

I was just about to walk out if the door, when my mom came in. 

"where are you going?" she asked an took off her shoes. 

"uh... Nowhere." I just sighed, and walked back up to my room. 

I was scared... I wouldn't be able to look Samantha in the eyes again. 

After all what I had done, she wouldn't forgive me.

I took a picture from my nightstand and looked at it. 

It was a picture of me and her. She was kissing my cheek, and I was laughing. 

The tears filled my eyes, and I remembered that day. The picture was taken right before scooter had called me and told me about the tour. 

Samantha had asked what was wrong, but I had just smiled at her and said nothing. I wished I had told her the truth.

But I couldn't do anything about it now, so I just had to wait until she would forgive me.

I just laid on my bed with the picture in my hands, thinking about what to say to Samantha.

~Samantha's POV~

I got woken up by the sun that was streaming in from my window. I hadn't really slept. My had was filled with questions. 

What was Pattie doing in the restaurant? Where was Justin? Was the tour over? If it was, had Justin brought Selena with him? Were they really going to have a baby? What would he say to me, when we saw each other? What was I going to day to him? 

I just shook my head and got up. It was 10:30. 

I took a shower, got dressed --> http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=30289628 and dried my hair. Then I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I was going to visit my grandparents today. 

I took a glass of juice, and was about to make me some eggs, but suddenly it knocked on the door. 

I went out and opened the door.

I dropped the glass. What was... He doing here? 

"uhh..." Justin said and didn't know hat to do. 

I just slammed the door and stepped back. I felt my heart race, and I started shaking. 

My eyes filled with tears, and I couldn't believe what I ha just seen.

Was the hell was Justin doing here? Or... Was this just Another of my hopeless dreams about him coming back to me... But this just seemed so... Real! 

"Samantha... Please let me in" he said with a shaking voice from outside the door. 

Then I just broke down in tears. I couldn't bare hearing his voice. 

He slowly opened the door, and stepped inside. His eyes were filled with tears, while he closer closer to me. 

No... I didn't want him to hurt me again. 

I felt a weird feeling inside... It was fear.

He held his arms out, and tried to hug me but I just stepped back. 

"d-don't touch me!" I sobbed. 

"please, Samantha" he said while the tears were still streaming down his face. 

"no!" I said and ran outside. 

"no Samantha, please. Just let me talk to you" he said, and I heard him follow me outside. 

I couldn't take it. I just ran, but suddenly I heard him scream!

"NO SAMANTHA WATCH OUT!!!!" 

I looked to my right, saw a bright light, and then everything got black...