Chapter 2~

After I had walked for what seemed hours, I could hear a car behind me.

I turned around and saw a black bus.

It stopped beside me, and I was terrified of who was gonna get out. I didn't want to get kidnapped and raped until I died.

The door opened and a guy came out. I couldn't really see his face from all the rain.

"need a ride?" He friendly asked. I hadn't expected that. Maybe he didn't wanna kidnap me and rape me until I died?

"uhh..uhh..." Was the only thing I could say. I was shaking and soaked.

"Get inside." the guy said and pulled me in to the bus.

We got in, the door closed and the buss drove off.

"what are you doing out here all alone?" The guy asked me but I didn't answer.

He dragged me through some curtains and I saw a bunch of guys sitting in front of a tv, and a woman who seemed in the middle of her 30's.

They all looked at us when we came in. They all looked shocked when they saw me. I sure didn't look like a supermodel with a bursted lip, and my soaked clothes. And I'm sure my eyes were all red.

The woman got up and came over to me.

"Oh dear. What happened to you?" She asked worried and put her arm around me. I looked at her. She looked familiar. I had seen her some place before.

"Ok everyone. Bed, now" She turned around and said to the guys.

"let me get you some dry clothes" she said to me.

The boys all got into different rooms, and she dragged me through the bus into what obviously was her room.

She looked trough her clothes but then turned around and faced me.

"I don't think I have anything that will fit you."

I didn't say anything. Totally stone face. The only thing I could think of was my poor mom.

The woman came over to me.

"Are you ok sweetie? What happened to you, and what were you doing on that empty road all alone?"

I didn't answer. Just kept looking at her with my sad face. I was tired.

"Come with me" She said and took my hand. She dragged me to another room.

"Justin? Can I get in?" she asked and the door got opened by a handsome guy. He was only wearing some jeans that seemed like they were about to fall down his skinny legs. He looked so familiar but I didn't know who he was.

"Do you have a big hoodie or something?" The woman beside me asked him.

"yeah of course" he said and looked through his clothes.

He headed me a big hoodie, but I didn't take it. I didn't have enough energy to do anything. I couldn't see clearly anymore. I blinked a couple times but suddenly I got dizzy and was about to fall to the ground.

But in stead of feeling pain from hitting the ground, I felt two strong arms lifting me up and putting me down on a bed. I blinked a couple times but then I just drifted away...

~Justin's POV~

I was about to change my clothes when it knocked on the door. "Justin? Can I get in?" my mom asked, so I went over and opened the door.

The girl we just had picked up was standing beside her.

Her lip was bursted, and her wet clothes were hanging down her tiny body. Her eyes were red and dark. What had happened to her?

"Do you have a big hoodie or something?" My mom asked.

"yeah of course"

I found a hoodie and gave it to the girl, but she just stood there looking at me with the same stone face.

She blinked a couple times, and was about to fall to the ground.

I lifted her up in my arms, and put her down on my bed. She closed her eyes end seemed to fall asleep.

She was soaking wet, and shaking.

My mom sat beside her with my hoodie in her hands.

"Can you help me? We have to get her changed" she said.

"umm... Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I can't do it alone. But I'll tell you what to do!"

I sat on the other side of the girl and brushed her wet hair away from her face.

My mom tried to take off the girls shirt but she couldn't. She wasn't really the strongest person I knew. She was actually really weak.

"Here. Let me do it" I said and she gave me strict look.

"what? I'm just trying to help" I said.

"Ok. But watch where you're putting your hands!"

"ok ok. Easy" I said.

I pulled the girl up in my lap and took off her wet sweater. Her wet hair felt cold against my bare chest.

She was only wearing a bra underneath. But that was not what caught my attention. She had blue and green marks all over her weak body, and small cuts all over her tiny wrists.

I looked up at my mom who looked as shocked as me.

"Oh my lord... Poor girl" My mom said.

"Do you think she has been...you know... Raped or anything?" I asked.

"I don't hope so! But there's a chance. I mean, What was a young girl doing out in the middle of nowhere all alone?"

I looked at her wrists. Those were cuts she had made, herself. I could see it.

"We have to call the police" my mom said.

"let's wait a little. Maybe she's gonna tell us what happened" I said and gave her the hoodie on.

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

I was about to unbutton her jeans when my mom slapped my hands.

"what?! I'm just trying to help! But since you won't let me do it, here do it yourself" I said annoyed.

"Ok. Thanks for the help. I'll fix the rest myself"

I put the girl back on the bed and walked out of the room, closing the door after me...