Chapter 8~

"Samantha for god sake tell me your last name!" he said but I just got up and was about to walk out of the room. 

"your last name is Bryant. your mom's name is victoria and your dads name was jack..." 

I froze and felt shivers run up my body. 

I slowly turned around and saw him sit with a little smile on his face and tears in his brown eyes. 

He got up and came towards me. 

"Samantha? Don't you remember me? The little boy from next door? When you lived in Stratford. Justin Drew Bieber?" he asked and held my hands. I looked him in the eyes and saw everything flush back to my memory. 

I saw me and Justin as kids playing outside my house, while our parents were talking. I saw how happy we all were. I saw everything. I saw my mom and dad tell me they loved me. I saw when Justin was moving to USA. How heartbroken I was because he was my best friend, and I had such a big crush on him. I saw the car accident. and snapped back to reality. 

I looked at him. It was really him. It was Justin! My best friend! I hugged him and cried into his chest.

~ Justin's POV ~

she looked in my eyes an kept starring for a long time. Suddenly she hugged my and cried into my chest. 

I hugged her and cried too. All the things she had been through. I hadn't been there for her. I had left her when she needed me the most. I kissed the top of her head and couldn't believe this was happening. 

"how is this happening?" she looked up at me and asked. 

"destiny" I said and whipped her tears. 

She just laughed and hugged me again. I had really missed her laugh. I had missed every single thing about her. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes. She was my best friend... And I kinda had a crush on her. But we were kids and it was a long time ago... 

Suddenly the door opened and my mom came in. 

We both looked at her. 

"what's going on? Why are you crying?" she asked and looked at us. 

Samantha went over and hugged her and I just smiled. 

My mom hugged her, but looked confused. 

"why are you crying?" she asked. 

"mom... Do you remember our neighbors in stratford? Mr and mrs Bryant?" I asked. 

My mom looked at Samantha in total shock. 

"Samantha?! Honey? Is that you?!" she hugged her and I couldn't believe this was happening!

"what happened?" my mom asked and dragged her out of the room. 

I just fell down on the bed. 

"dude! What's going on" I heard Ryan ask and I sat up. Him and Chaz were looking wondering at me. 

"do you remember when I lived back in Stratford? My crush?" I asked them. 

"no way! Is that Samantha? As in... Samantha?!" Chaz asked me. I just nodded. 

"seriously?! Dude it's destiny" Ryan said and we all laughed. 

~ Samantha's POV ~

I was sitting on the couch in the bus with Pattie by my side. I had told her everything. She was sitting with tears in her eyes. 

"I'm so so so sorry honey" she said and held my hand. 

"it's... Ok. I mean there's nothing I can do, I'm just happy I met you guys... But... where am I going to live? Do I have any family left?" I asked. 

"your grandparents still live in stratford. After New York we're going back to Canada. And the best thing is that we're neighbors" she smiled. 

I smiled and hugged her. 

Then Justin cane out of the room. He sat beside me and we just smiled at each other. 

"I'm gonna leave you two alone" his mom said and walked out of the bus.

"I can't believe this is happening!" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and enjoyed the moment. 

"I've missed you so much. And I'm so sorry for not being there for you. For just leaving. I'm so so so sorry" he said and kissed the top of my head. 

"it doesn't matter. Just promise me one thing" I said and looked at him in the eyes. 

"anything" he said. 

"don't you ever do it again. Don't leave me" 

"I won't. I promise you. I'll stay by your side till the day my heart stops beating." 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

His smile faded away and he put his hand on my cheek. Uh oh..