Chapter 19 ~

~Ryan's POV~

next morning I woke up next to Samantha.

I sat up and smiled about last night.

I got up and put on some boxers. I was about to walk into the bathroom, when my phone suddenly rang.

I picked up.

"hallo?"

"Ryan? Hi. It's Justin"

"oh hi... What do you want?"

"Uhh... I was just wondering how is it going with... Samantha? She's not picking up her phone" he asked with shaky voice.

"oh she's great. She really really happy, actually. I don't think she wants to talk to you"

"wow... She is?"

"yes. She has totally moved on"

"wow... That's good. So... She's back to normal?"

"yeah! Better than that! But right now she's sleeping"

"sleeping? It's 1 pm"

"well yeah... She's just tired from last night"

"l-last night?"

"yeah. It was a long night" I grinned.

"Ryan! Don't tell me you..."

"what?!"

"don't say you did it!"

"yes? And so what?!"

"RYAN HOW COULD YOU?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!"

"Justin shut up! She's not just a thing. She's a person with feelings, and you totally broke her heart. And if you really loved her, you would be happy if she's happy!"

"ok, just let me talk to her!"

"no, I don't think that's a good idea, actually. I think you should just stop calling. Bye" I hung up.

I had Samantha's phone, just to make sure she wasn't talking with Justin... It was for her own good... She had to forget about him.

"I think you should go home now Ryan. I need to be alone!" I could hear Samantha say and I turned around.

"good morning beautiful"

"go home, Ryan!" she said and stood up. She was fully dressed.

"Samantha what's wrong baby?"

" Ryan Butler. Can't you hear me? Don't make me call the cops!" she said and came towards me.

I tried to hug her, but she pushed me away.

I looked in her eyes and saw... Nothing. Her eyes had always been light brown, but right now they were all black.

"Samantha what's wrong with you?"

"there's fucking nothing wrong with me. Why can't you just leave?!" she said under her breath.

I just packed my stuff and went downstairs.

~Samantha's POV~

he finally packed his stuff and went downstairs. As soon as he went out of the door I slammed and locked it. I sat down in front of the door, and rested my head on my knees.

I felt so alone - all alone in the big world. I didn't have anything left. I was all alone. Empty inside. Heartless. Cold. Made if ice. There was nothing left of me.

Even though I had let go, and didn't feel anything anymore, the pain was still there. I didn't know how... It as just that way, but it was okay. I liked the pain. It reminded me if HIM.

I didn't WANT to be happy anymore, unless... HE came back... But that would never happen.

Suddenly a strong pain shot trough my stomach, but I didn't really notice... The only pain I could feel, was the pain in my broken heart... The heart I didn't even have anymore.

I got upstairs and laid on my bed. Not much time had passed, when I felt o had to throw up. I ran out to the bathroom, but I didn't throw up. I hadn't eaten... But I didn't have any appetite.

I just turned on the hot water, and took a long shower.

The next 4 days I didn't see anyone.

I was sitting in my room all day long, with only the pain as my company.

Cutting did no longer help. The pain was too strong... But I liked it.

-------------------

I woke up, and walked out the bathroom. When I came out and noticed the date and I felt like someone had just smacked me in the face.

What? I should have gotten my period a week ago! A WEEK!

Oh no... No no no!! Hell no! I wasn't pregnant! I COULDN'T be pregnant. It wasn't impossible... Or was it?

FUCK! when Ryan and I... We... We never used protection. No.. No no no!

But maybe it was just because I wasn't eating... Maybe that was the reason.

As fast as my weak body could mange, I got dressed, got out and bought a pregnancy test.

---------

I was sitting in the bathroom waiting for the pregnancy test to tell me I wasn't pregnant.

Rather be sick as hell than be pregnant with someone's baby. Someone you don't even love. Someone you would just run away from if you would...

"beep beep"

It was the test.

With shaky hands I picked up the test to see...