Chapter 3~

~ Samantha's POV~

*next morning*

I slowly opened my eyes, and as always, hoping everything just had been a dream.

Where was I? I couldn't recognize this place. I was laying on a bed in a room I had never been in before.

What happened yesterday? I looked down myself and saw I was wearing a big hoodie. I sat up and tried to remember.

Then everything flushed back to me.

I remembered everything and tears started falling down my cheeks again.

There were nothing left to do. I knew my mom was dead. I was all alone in this big big world. I had to stay strong and just think about that she was with my dad, in a better place now.

I whipped the tears away and stood up. The hoodie was so big, that it almost was touching me knees.

Who were all the people from yesterday? They looked familiar but I couldn't recognize any of them.

I opened the door and saw 3 guys watching tv and a woman sitting with her laptop. I didn't really know what to do. Suddenly one of the guys looked up and saw me.

I couldn't really believe what I saw. Was that Justin Bieber? Was I dead? No. I couldn't be. If I was dead. Why would he be here?

"umm hi" He said and got up. Then they all looked at me.

"Oh hi honey" the woman said and came over to me. It was his mom.

"my name is Pattie. Umm... Come and sit down" she said and dragged me to the couch where the guys were sitting.

She sat beside me and Justin sat on the other side.

Was this a dream? I blinked a couple times and looked at him. He just smile at me and said hi.

Then I looked at Pattie. I didn't know where I was. Or if this was a dream or reality. Or if I was dead or alive.

"am I dead?" I asked with hoarse voice.

"No!" they all said.

"Don't you remember anything?" Justin asked. I looked at him and just shook my head not believing in any of it.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked.

Pattie took my hand and I looked at her.

"sweetie? You're not dead or dreaming or anything. This is reality. We picked you up yesterday. You were walking all alone. Don't you remember?" she asked.

"I-I don't know"

"well... What's your name?"

"uhh... Why do you want to know t-that?" I asked.

"So we can bring you home" she told me.

I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't. I got up, looked around trying to find a way out. I didn't wanna go home. I ran out of the door and just started to run. There were a lot of busses parked. They were all black. And there were security everywhere. Suddenly I felt somebody grabbing my waist from behind.

"let go!" I cried.

"shh... Easy. Where are you going?" it was Justin. He turned me around and looked at me with gentle eyes.

I broke down in tears and couldn't stop crying. He pulled me in to him and hugged me. It was the first time in 4 years I had felt so save. I cried and sobbed into his chest.

"why are you crying? We won't hurt you. We're just trying to help you" he said and rubbed my back.

Why was he so sweet to me? I had always thought he was some selfish pop star.

I stopped crying and looked up at him. He whipped my tears away and smiled to me.

"I promise we won't do anything to you. Just tell us what happened"

I couldn't. If I told them about my moms husband, they would just tell the police. And if my mom wasn't dead and we couldn't proof anything everything would just get worse.

I looked down and shook my head.

He sighed and dragged me into the bus again.

We sat on a couch, and his mom came over and sat beside me.

He kept his arm around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. I had never felt so save.

His mom took my hand.

"Sweetie. Will you tell us your name? We're just trying to help you" she said.

"m-my name is Samantha." I said.

"Beautiful name" Justin said and smiled to me. He was so sweet. I had never thought he would be so down to earth and normal.

"Samantha what?" his mom asked but I just shook my head.

"I... I can't tell you"

"why not?"

"I... I just can't" I said and kept looking down.

"ok. Don't tell us your full name. Just tell us what happened" Justin said.

"I can't..." I said and tried to hold my tears back.

"why not?" his mom asked.

"I... Well... I'm afraid" I said and broke down in tears again..