Chapter 7~

The days went by and me and Justin hung out more and more. He told me about his problems and every time someone said they had to call the police he didn't let them.

It was night after Justin had finished his concert. Me, Justin, Chaz and Ryan were sitting in the bus talking while the crew were packing the stuff.

"Samantha? Do you know that... Were going to New York now?" Justin said and looked at me.

"now I do" I said and smiled.

"I mean. If you live here in Detroit..."

"Justin I already told you! I don't have a home! But if you don't want me to be here I'll leave you alone, and you don't have to worry about me anymore" I said and walked into Justin's room.

I sat on the bed and hid my face in my hands.

Where should I go when I couldn't be here anymore?

"Samantha?" I heard Justin say and felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw he was sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry about that before. Are you mad at your parents? Did you run away from home?" he asked and put his arm around me.

"Justin! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't have any parents."

"Samantha... I get it if you're mad and don't want to be at home, but you live here. We can't take you with us to New York"

"it's ok! I'll stay here! But I swear Justin! I don't have any parents! Why don't you get it?!" I said and tears fell down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I just... I don't know what to do. You won't tell me what happened" he said and hugged me.

"I can't! Everything will just get worse!"

"tell me. I won't tell anybody. I swear. I just really want to help you. I don't want you to be unhappy" he said and lifted my head.

I didn't know if I should tell him or not.

"please tell me. I won't tell anybody. I swear!" he said and held my hand.

I looked at him and sighed.

"well... Justin I swear. If you tell anybody I'll be dead!

"I swear I won't tell anybody" he said.

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes.

"well... When I was a little girl I lived in Canada, with my mom and dad"

"you're Canadian?" he asked shocked.

"yes... Listen. When I was 12 years old... Me and my dad got into a car accident. My dad died... and I lost my memory" he looked completely shocked but I just continued. "my mom married again so we moved here to Detroit. And... The marks on my body...yeah... He hit me and my mom everyday... So my mom...said I had to run away... And leave her..." I couldn't continue. I broke down in tears. He hugged me but didn't say anything for a while.

"S-Samantha? W-hats your... Last name?" he asked with shaky voice.

I looked up at him and saw he had tears in his eyes.

"Justin what's wrong?!" I asked.

"just answer Samantha. What's your last name?"

"I can't tell you... I'm sorry" I said and looked down.

"Samantha for god sake tell me your last name!" he said but I just got up and was about to walk out of the room.

"your last name is Bryant. your mom's name is victoria and your dads name was jack..."

I froze and felt shivers run up my body...