Chapter 6~

~ Justin's POV~

"then promise me one thing. Don't you ever do thins to yourself again"

I kissed the cuts on her small wrists and hugged her tightly. She fell asleep in my arms.

~ Samantha's POV ~

Next morning I woke up alone in an empty room.

I got up and saw some clothes with a note on them

"got you some clothes. Hope you like them.

xoxo Justin.

P.S. If you can't find us we're probably in the concert arena, rehearsing "

He was so sweet. I put on the clothes and brushed my hair. I got out from the room, got some breakfast and went out of the bus.

I walked around until somebody grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw a security guard.

"can I see your backstage pass please?"

"uh... I - I don't have a backstage pass" I said.

"then you're not allowed to be here. "

He said and was about to drag me away.

"yes I am! Justin knows me! I swear" I said but he wasn't listening.

"what's going on here?!" I suddenly heard Justin ask and i turned around. He was looking at the security guard.

"the young lady here doesn't have a backstage pass" he said.

"oh that's right! I totally forgot! Well right now I'm her backstage pass" Justin said and took my hand

"sorry sir" the security guard said and let go of my arm.

"I'm sorry. I'll get you one" Justin said and smiled at me.

"no problem" I said.

"come with me. You have to meet the crew" he said and showed me around. I met all from his crew and his two best friends, too. Thy were touring with him. Chaz somers and Ryan Butler.

I sat with them in front of the stage while Justin was rehearsing.

We talked for a while and they tried to make me smile or laugh, but it never happened. I hadn't smiled or laughed for 4 years.

Suddenly Justin said in the mic "who wants to be my one less lonely girl? What about you? The gorgeous girl in front row?" he looked at me and smiled.

"uhh... What?" I asked confused.

"come up here" he said and handed me his hand.

"uhh" I stood up and grabbed it. Suddenly I felt Ryan and Chaz lifting me up on the stage.

"come here" he said and sat me on a stool in the middle of the stage.

Then he started to sing "one less lonely girl"

He sang to me and looked deeply in my eyes. I felt like u was flying when I looked in his eyes.

He walked up behind me when song fished and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I felt butterflies inside and blushed.

"aww you're blushing. can we see your smile?" he asked.

"come on. Show us your beautiful smile" he said but I just looked down.

He hugged me and somebody yelled

"break!"

Justin walked up in front of me and took my hand.

"will you be my one less lonely girl tonight?" he asked and smiled at me?

"you mean... Like in front of everybody?" I asked and looked up at him.

"yes. Pleaseeee" he begged and I couldn't resist it.

"ok" I said and looked down.

*the concert*

I was sitting backstage waiting for Justin to bring me out on stage.

"are there any single girls in the audience, tonight?" he asked and the crowd went crazy. Then he started to sing.

After a minute or so his dancers came out and brought me out on stage.

I looked out at the crowd. All the cameras flashing and all the screaming girls. It was crazy. Suddenly I felt Justin's hand in my cheek and I looked at him. He was singing to ME. Not just singing.

He gave me a bouquet of red roses and brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear. The girls screamed even louder. He walked up behind me and hugged me. I felt like I was dreaming.

Before the light turned off he kissed me on the cheek and I couldn't help but blush and smile.

I got up and hugged him. We walked out of the stage and he hugged me again and spun me around.

"thank you so much" I said and smiled.

"you're smiling!! You're smiling!" he said and hugged me again.

"come on Justin! You have to change!" scooter said and pulled him away.

It was the first time I had smiled in four years. It was an amazing feeling.

The days went by and me and Justin hung out more and more. He told me about all his problems and every time someone said they had to call

The police he didn't let them. I think I was falling for him.