Chapter 4~

"ok. Don't tell us your full name. Just tell us what happened" Justin said.

"I can't..." I said and tried to hold my tears back.

"why not?" his mom asked.

"I... Well... I'm afraid" I said and broke down in tears again.

Justin hugged me again and I hid my face in his chest.

"afraid of what, honey?" his mom asked.

I just kept crying.

"we won't let anything happen to you. I promise" Justin said.

It felt like nothing could hurt me when I was in his arms. I didn't know why he was so sweet to me, but it was really nice. It felt like I had known him forever.

His mom sighed and walked out if the bus.

"are you hungry?" Justin asked and smiled at me.

"no..." I said and looked down.

He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head.

"you know what? You look kinda familiar" he said. "please tell me your full name" but I just shook my head. I wasn't planing on telling them anything.

He let go of my chin and leaned back on the sofa.

"can I ask you something?" I asked and looked at him.

"yes if I get to ask you something, too" he said.

"but mine isn't an important question. I just wanna know why you aren't performing"

"I have a day off" he said and smiled.

"now you got your question, now it's my turn"

"not fair! You just answered it" I said.

"that's because you asked" he said and winked.

"ugh! Fine! Ask"

"why do you have blue and green marks all over your body, and cuts on you wrists?"

I looked at him completely shocked.

"what...?!" I said with shaky voice.

"I'm sorry... But yesterday when... You know when we changed your clothes-"

"we?!" I cut him off.

"I swear I didn't see or do anything. I couldn't hep but notice... What happened to you?" he asked worried.

What should I tell him?! I couldn't tell the truth no matter what, but I didn't know what to do.

"who else saw them?" I asked

"it was only me and my mom. Tell me what happened"

"Justin shut up! Nothing happened. I fell down the stairs"

"no you didn't..."

"yes I did!" I said angry "you were not there. You don't know what happened!"

"fine. But what about the cuts on your wrists?" he asked.

"why do you even care?! You've just met me!" I got up and yelled at him.

"we're just trying to help you, but obviously you don't want to get helped" he got up and yelled at me.

"I can't tell you Justin!" I said and broke down in tears for the third time that day. "I can't! Everything will just get worse! You won't understand!"

He hugged me again. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. "we just want to help you"

"there's nothing you can do" I sobbed.

"well... Where were you even going?"

"nowhere" I said and whipped my tears away.

"please Samantha. Tell me. I need to know some more" he said and we sat on the couch.

"why...? What will chance if you knew?" I asked.

"where are you going, then?"

"nowhere. Where should I go?"

"what would you have done if we hadn't picked you up?"

"I would probably get picked up by some dudes and raped until I died"

"so... You've not been..."

" no. Not yet. It's a miracle"

"well... Where did you get the marks from? Please tell me" he asked and looked at me with begging eyes.

I looked at him and for the first time I noticed how gorgeous his eyes were. I starred in his eyes for a long time.

"your... Your eyes are..." I didn't know what to say

"my eyes are what?" he asked.

"they're just so..." then I realized what I was doing. I looked away and got up.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"I don't know. Where should I go?" I asked and sat down again.

"Samantha? Shouldn't you suppose to be home with your mom and dad?" he asked.

my eyes filled with tears and I couldn't hold them back. They slowly fell down my chin and hit my hands.

"oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to" he said and hugged me.

"I - I don't have a home. Or a mom. Or a dad" I said.

He put his hand on my cheek and lifted my head.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"what do you think?" I said and got up, walked out of the bus.

I sat on the ground in front of the bus, watching all the security and how everybody was making everything ready for concert.

"Samantha?" I could hear Justin call.

He found me and came over and sat beside me.

"sorry about that before. I just really wanna know more about you. You look kinda familiar, you know" he said and smiled.

What? How could I look familiar to someone who hadn't ever seen me before. Or had he seen me before?

No... Impossible.