Chapter 21~

~Justin's POV~

"Justin! Are you dumb?! She doesn't want to speak to you! Seriously! Stop calling! Samantha is pregnant, and we're having a baby!"

My heart stopped beating, and I dropped the phone. 

I couldn't believe it. My eyes filled, and I fell down on my knees. 

I broke down in tears. My heart broke into a million pieces. 

"NO! NO! NOOO!" I cried. 

The pain inside me was unbelievable. 

The girl who had my heart, didn't want me anymore. She didn't even wanted to speak to me. 

Suddenly the door opened, and my mom came in. 

"JUSTIN! what's happening?!" she asked worried and sat down beside me. 

"she doesn't want me anymore" I cried, and she hugged me. 

It was good she had moved on, I just couldn't bare to think she didn't love me anymore... And she was PREGNANT! 

I cried and cried and cried. 

"Justin please stop crying" my mom begged me, but I just cried even more. 

"LEAVE ME!" I just jelled. 

"Justin please..."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" 

She went out and closed the door. 

The pain inside me was too much. I had to do something to get the pain away. I had to!

~Samantha's POV~

I was sitting in the bathroom with the pregnancy test in my shaky hands.

It had to be Justin's child. If he found out I was pregnant, he would maybe come back.

I got up, got dressed and went decided to go to the hospital. 

-at the hospital-

I was waiting for the doctor to tell me if it really was true that I was pregnant. 

Suddenly he came into the room. 

"well mrs. Bryant... You are pregnant, but unfortunately we can't tell you with who, right now. We have to have some DNA from the person you think could be the father" 

I felt a little twinkle of hope grow inside me, but at the same time I felt fear. What if it was Ryan's baby? What would I do? 

"thank you doctor" I said and walked out. 

- 6 months later-

I was pregnant in my 6th month, and my belly had grown. 

I hadn't seen Ryan for about 6 months. I didn't want to talk to him. 

I just tried to get the guts to visit HIM, and tell him to come to the hospital with me. But every time I failed. 

I couldn't even bare seeing him in the tv. I would just brake down in tears. 

Today was the day I was visiting Justin, and tell him I was pregnant. 

He would for sure help me... I guessed. 

He was coming to Toronto, and I had managed to get some concert tickets. 

I got out fro bed, took a shower, got dressed and straighten my hair. I put some make up, and got downstairs. It had been almost half a year since I had seen Justin...