Chapter 14 ~

~ Justin's POV ~

After a little while I felt her hands at my boxers and when she pulled them off me I couldn't hold my self back anymore. I wanted her so bad. Really bad. Too bad.

~ Samantha's POV ~

I took off his boxers and felt his kiss getting harder agains my lips and his breath heavier. We were both sweating. 

"are you ready?" he whispered in my ear and I just nodded and put my arm around his neck. I hid my face in his shoulder and felt him getting inside me. I had always thought it would've been the best feeling ever but it wasn't. It was hurting like hell. It felt like my whole body was burning. I closed my eyes and drilled my nails into his back. It felt like I had forgot something, but I didn't know what it was. 

I wanted to scream but I kept my mouth shot. 

"Samantha... You're ... Ok?"he asked heavily. I just nodded. I knew if I opened my mouth, I would scream. I closed my eyes hard and bit his neck. 

"oh my god am I hurting you?!" 

"NO!.... Don't stop!!!" I said. I wanted to do it. 

"tell me...if you want me...to stop" He said and I just nodded. 

He started pumping me slowly, and with every pump it hurt less. 

After a couple minutes, pain became pleasure and I opened my eyes and let out a little moan. 

I started kissing his neck. 

"ahh... J-Justin! Faster!" I said heavily. 

"what?"

"fasteeer!" I moaned. 

He started going faster and I moved with him, helping him out. 

The feeling was amazing. He went faster and faster and I couldn't help but moan. 

"faster, Justin, faster!!!!" 

"I'm trying baby... Ahh... you're so tight!" he moaned and went even faster. 

"aaaaaahh!!! HARDER!!!" I screamed and grabbed his hair tight. 

I could hear him breath and grunt in my ear and I just turned me on even more. 

He went harder and I almost couldn't handle all the pleasure. 

I moaned and screamed. Thank god his mom wasn't home... 

His lips went up to mine and he kissed me hard. 

Feeling his sweaty body against mine made me Crazy. His hands slid up and down my body while his tongue was playing with mine. 

All the pleasure was getting too much so I let out a loud moan and so did Justin. 

Then I felt something happen inside me and I felt myself coming to an end. 

He Got out and collapsed all sweaty beside me. 

We were both breathing really heavily. 

"ohh.... My.... God...." was the only thing I could say. 

"yeah!! That...was...a-hmazing" he said and smiled at me all sweaty. 

He leaned in over me and kissed me on the lips. 

"I love you" he said and brushed a wet lock of hair away from my face. 

"I love you too" I said and he laid down beside me. It felt like I had forgot something really important... I just didn't know what it was... I just cleared my mind and cuddled into his bare chest. 

He put has arm around me and kissed my head. 

"good night, beautiful" he said. 

"good night, handsome." I fell asleep. 

Next morning I woke alone in the bed. I quickly sat up and looked around. 

"Justin!? Justin you here?" I yelled but nobody answered.