Chapter 20~

Samantha's POV

"beep beep"

It was the test.

With shaky hands I picked up the test to see...

I dropped the It.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't WANT to believe it.

I felt my legs shaking, and I fell to the floor.

I looked at the test again.

"positive" it was positive. I was pregnant.

I was shaking all over. It couldn't be true.

It was all Ryan's fault. He had gotten be pregnant! That fucking idiot!

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and just screamed as loud as I could.

Suddenly I could hear Ryan call my name, and seconds after he was standing in front of me.

"what's happening, baby!?! What's wrong?!" he asked and came towards me

"GO AWAY RYAN! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed at him.

"what's wrong?!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

He looked at my hands, and took the pregnancy test.

"you're... You're pregnant?" he asked me, after starring at it for a while.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?!"

"baby this is amazing!" he smiled and bucked me up, spinning me around.

What? He was happy? What the hell was wrong with him?!

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I DON'T LOVE YOU. WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!" I screamed and he froze and put me down.

"Samantha, please take it easy baby"

I just screamed again. I couldn't take it.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T LOVE YOU! I ONLY LOVE..." I couldn't continue the sentence.

"who?! Justin?! You actually love that douche bag? Did he really convince you that he loved you?" with every word he said, it felt like I was kicked in my stomach.

My eyes filled and I broke down in tears.

"if he really did love you, wouldn't he have called? Or just sent you a text? Forget him Samantha! He just wanted sex! He's not worth it! Look what you are doing because of him."

I didn't know what to believe.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SGUT UP! GET TGE FUCK OUT! HE LOVES ME! AND ONE DAY HE WILL COME BACK!" I screamed in tears.

I didn't know if it was true or not, I just wanted to believe in something.

"SAMANTHA! why don't you get it?! JUSTIN IS NOT COMING BACK! HE IS A CELEBRITY NOW, AND HE HAS FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! GET THE FUCK OVER HIM!"

I couldn't take it. I pushed him out if TGE bathroom, and locked the door.

I could barley see from all my tears, and the pain inside me was stronger that before.

"open up Samantha!" Ryan said, but I just ignored him.

After about 2 hours, I didn't have any teats left.

I got up, opened the door, and sat on my bed.

I was alone with pain.

No... HE still loved he. I was sure! He was gonna come back for me one day.

Deep inside I didn't really believe in it, but it made me a little happier.

I was thinking and suddenly got to think about when HE had left. It was the day after we had done it. And then I remembered. We never used protection. But me and Ryan didn't either.

But... When did I do it with Ryan?

I tried to remember, but I couldn't.

But maybe it was... HIS baby.

I felt my heartbeat return slowly. I felt a little twinkle of hope.

It had to HIS! It just had to be!

And I had to find out.

~Justin's POV~

I was sitting in my room, an TGE tour buss all alone.

I didn't want to see anybody. The only thing that was on my mind was Samantha. She was my everything, and I hadn't forgiven myself for leaving her. But she had moved on, and that was good.

But I was still stuck in the moment.

I wanted to go back.

Since I had left it like my entire world wasn't there. I was empty inside, and I wasn't able to smile anymore.

I wanted to heart Samantha's voice so badly, but she wasn't picking up hear phone.

I had to speak to her.

I found my phone, and called Ryan. he picked up

"what do you want?!" was the first thing he said

"I need to speak to Samantha! Please Ryan!"

"Justin! Are you dumb?! She doesn't want to speak to you! Seriously! Stop calling! Samantha is pregnant, and we're having a baby!"

My heart stopped beating, and I dropped the phone...