Chapter 30

I can't believe I had just let Justin kiss me after very thing that has happen. But I just couldn't help myself. I had missed the feeling of our closeness. It honestly meant everything to me. I felt safe, loved and wanted. Sure I loved Ryan but that never happens when I kiss him. I've got a feeling I only loved Ryan because I felt like I had to after he had raped me 9 months ago I guess it just felt like it was the only way to accept it.

Don't get me wrong I can't be with Justin and that's why as soon as he tried to kiss my neck I pulled away. "Justin no, please don't do this " I whispered to him quietly. He lifts his head up and nods walking into the guest room but before he gets in. I pull his hand back. "Lay with me for a while?" I ask while pulling him into his room.

I lay down on the bed and just lay next to me. I turned to the side to face him and he did the same to me. He pulled his hand up to my cheek and stroked it. "Justin?" He nodded humming slightly. "Sing to me?" I asked him. He said a quick okay and started singing " across the ocean across the sea. Starting to forget the way you look at me..." I smiled a little to myself and closed my eyes. Enjoying Justin's voice. It was peaceful and calming. Just perfect.

Without even realising I had fallen asleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up in Justin's bed and looked around to see his arms rapped around my wist. I yawned slightly trying my hardest not to wake Justin up but failing miserably. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said to him while sitting up in the clothes I wore yesterday but accidenty fell asleep in. "It's fine don't worry." He replys standing up from the bed and pulling his pants on from the floor.

"We going to see Jason today?" He asks while pulling a top from his wardrobe. I nod and stand up. "My mum brought your clothes here there in the wardrobe." He says. I smile a little because how amazing Pattie actually is. She always knows what to do. I pulled out one of my dresses and some underwear. Justin walked out the room knowing that I'm not going to want him here. I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Justin was stood at the stove cooking. He turned around realising I was there and smiled. "Full English?" He asks and I nod sitting at the table" once Justin had cooked the food he sat down next to me and gave me my plate and he kept his own and we started eating. "So why did you want to name him Jason" Justin asks making conversation.

I laugh a little remembering why I named him. "Well first it was the fact that you wanted your children's name to begin with a j an also because I watched the CSI episode and thought it was a good name to be honest." I told him, he chuckles a little.

"I can't believe you remember that wanted to call my kids with a J" he says while taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Well yeah haha because you've always said it like since you were 8" I replied to him smirking slightly. While eating a piece of bacon.

We eat breakfast making small conversation. It was nice, it felt good. It felt like old times. I had honestly missed it. When we had finished breakfast Justin told me that his mum was out and we went straight to the hospital.

As soon as we got there I went straight into the room where Jason was and smiled. He was my baby, my own flesh and blood and it felt weird but I honestly loved him and wouldn't change him for the world. The nurse came in after ten minutes asking if we would like to hold him and Justin nodded and picked him up. It was extremely cute. Justin really did suite being a father there is no lie about it. He smiled down at Jason. And picked up his hand and started stroking it. This sight was pretty amazing to see.

After a little way Justin passed him to me and I holed him. " erm excuse me, may I talk to the two of you for a bit" the doctor asked us and I agreed putting Jason down and me as Justin followed the doctor into a room.

"Now I have brought you in here today to discuss with you about that we think you should be about to take Jason home in two days time as he should hopefully be a little better. Now does that sound okay? " the doctor says while looking at me and Justin. Me both smile and nod.

----

2 hours later we were still at the hospital next to our baby. It was nice being here.

"Erm Sam?" Justin asked while turning towards me. " would you like to get a house with me and we would move in together me you and Jason?" He asks and I looked up at him unsure how to answer.