Chapter 13~

Suddenly he laid me down on the bed and crawled up on top of me. 

His lips left mine and went down to my neck kissing it all over.

Then I felt his hands under my top. 

His hands slid up higher dragging my top with them.

He took it off and sucked on my neck, I giggled at little.

One of my arms was around his neck and the other hand was holding his head, pressing it harder against my neck.

Feeling his warm breath against my skin turned me on, I slid my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up, and took it off him. My hands slid up and down his bare chest and I bit my lip as I felt his abs. I pushed him onto his back and sat on top of him. 

His lips came back to mine while his hands slid down my body to my shorts, that was when I felt uncomfortable. My heart was speed racing and my hands were sweating like hell. 

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. 

"Samantha? You ok, baby?" he whispered. 

I took a deep breath and nodded. 

"yes. Let's continue" I said and smiled. 

"are you sure shawty? I don't want to force you to anything."

"yes I'm sure." I said and pulled his lips into mine again. 

I wanted to do it, I wanted to do it now. Right now. Here, with Justin. 

He unzipped my shorts and pulled them down. I got them off and sat back down on him. 

I felt his lips against mine and his hands all over my body.

I pulled away from his lips and went down to his neck while my hands were resting on his chest. 

I was kissing him down his neck, kissing kissing abs when I felt his hand sliding up my back, to my bra. He slowly opened it and took it off me. 

He rolled me over and onto my back. He got back on top of me and kissed my lips again. 

I slid my hands down to his jeans, unzipped them and he got them off. He was wearing white Calvin Klein boxers, and I blushed when I saw them. 

"you ok beautiful?" he asked and looked down at me. 

"yes. I'm fine" I said and smiled. 

I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his soft lips into mine again. 

suddenly I felt him pulling us both under the covers, and my heart started beating faster. 

~ Justin's POV ~

I pulled us both under the covers and laid back down, on top of her. I felt her fast heartbeat and looked at her. 

"Samantha, babe. I won't force you to anything. If you're not ready we can just stop now" I said and brushed a lock of her hair away from her face, but she just shook her head and pulled my lips down to hers again.

I slid my hands up and down her body a couple times, until I at last stopped at the top of her panties and slowly took them off her. We both started breathing heavier. 

After a little while I felt her hands at my boxers and when she pulled them off me I couldn't hold my self back anymore. I wanted her so bad. Really bad. Too bad.