Chapter 24~

part 2/2 of upolad for today :)

____________________________________________________________________________

~Justin's POV~

I was in shock, I was shaking and I felt my eyes fill with tears.

Was that really.... Her?

I broke down in tears, and fell down on my knees.

It was Samantha. She had come, and I just pushed her away. I cried even more.

It wasn't on purpose. I panicked when I realized it was her.

My broken heart couldn't take it. I couldn't look at her. I would just brake down in tears.

But... Why was she even here?

Her words were stuck in my head. "please Justin! I'm caring your baby!"

I couldn't believe in that. It was Ryan's baby!

Suddenly Scooter came into the room.

"hey Justin- hey, what's happening?!" he said and sat beside me.

"leave me!" I shouted in tears.

"hey, hey, hey. Easy. Why are you crying" he tried again, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"IT WAS MY FAULT! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE, SCOOTER!" I cried and ran out of the meet and greet room, and into my own, in the tour buss.

I locked the door, and fell down on my bed, crying even harder.

Suddenly it knocked at the door.

"Justin, honey. You alright?" it was my mom.

I just cried.

"Justin, please. Let's talk later, but your fans are waiting. Don't let them down" I could hear Scooter say.

He was right... I had to get up... And then I would call Samantha.

I got changed and got out on stage.

I cried at favorite girl... But I had to finish the concert.

*after the concert*

As soon as I got back stage they all came over to me.

"omg are you ok?"

"what's happening?"

"are you ok, man?"

"hey what's up?"

"you alright bro?"

"STOOOOOP IT!" I shouted. "leave me. I want to me alone"

I walked right pass them, and outside. It was cold, and I could see the bright stars on the clear sky.

I looked down and continued walking.

I felt my heart stop beating, when I walked around a corner.

I broke down in tears, and fell down on my knees beside Samantha, who was laying on the ground with bloody wrists.

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god Samantha. What have you done?!" I panicked, but then called 911.

I took off my shirt, ripped it in pieces and wrapped it around her wrists.

I almost couldn't see from my tears.

I lifted her up in my lap, and tried to wake he up.

"please Samantha, please. Oh my god what have I done?!?! I'm so sorry! Oh my god baby. I love you. Dot forget that" I cried even more.

*at the hospital*

Nobody knew I was at the hospital with Samantha. They were probably looking everywhere for me, but I didn't care. The only thing that was on my mind was Samantha.

I was sitting at the hospital waiting for Ryan, so I could leave without Samantha saw me. I wouldn't be able to look her in the eyes.

She deserved so much more than I could give her. I didn't want her to get death threats because of me. She had the right to live a normal life, with Ryan and... THEIR baby.

"excuse me mr. Bieber?" somebody said and I looked up and saw the doctor.

"yeah?" I said with shaking voice.

"the girl you brought. Where is her family?" he asked.

"why? Is there something wrong?!" I asked and stud up.

"well... She needs a lot of blood"

"take from me!" I said and felt my eyes fill.

"what is your blood type?"

Before I could answer I heard Ryan behind me.

"omg doctor where is Samantha?!" he asked and walked up in front of me.

I grabbed his collar and pushed him up against the wall.

"listen Ryan! If you don't take care of her, I'll personally make the rest of your live a hell! This girl is my entire world, and if you as much as-"

"shut up, Justin! Like you have done any better! Look what you have done to her! This is your fault! You left her and broke her heart. You should've seen what she was doing to herself! So don't play smart. You're just a selfish lair. Shut up and leave" he pushed me away and walked over to the doctor.

I broke down in tears. This was all my fault. My fault... My fault.

~Samantha's POV~

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital room. I wasn't alone. Ryan was sitting beside me hiding his face in his hands.

"w-what happened?" I asked and looked at him.

He quickly got up and hugged me.

"oh my baby. You alright?" he asked and brushed my hair away from my face.

"Ryan, what happened?" I asked again, and noticed both my wrist were rapped in bandage.

Before he could answer I remembered everything. The meet and greet. HIS face when HE had look at me, and all the things HE had told me.

My eyes filled with tears, but I refused to cry about that idiot. I had wasted too much time for that.

"uhh... Well" Ryan tried and held my hand.

"shhh... It's okay Ryan" I said and forced out a smile.

I had to get over... Justin. Why was I doing this to myself? He wasn't worth any of my tears.

I brushed my weak hand through Ryan's hair, and pulled his lips down to mine.

He kissed me softly and then smiled at me.

"I love you baby" he said.

"love you too"