Chapter 27~

I couldn't take it. I just ran, but suddenly I heard him scream!

"NO SAMANTHA WATCH OUT!!!!"

I looked to my right, saw a bright light, and then everything got black.

The pain inside me finally disappeared, but just so I could feel something even worse.

I realized I was lying on the ground. I was awaken, but I couldn't do anything. The pain was too strong.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" was that Justin? I felt someone sit beside me and grab my hand. Ow!!!!

"oh my dear lord. Don't leave me Samantha. Please baby. Please!" he was crying.

I heard more voices, but the only thing I really cared about was Justin. He had come back for me. He still... Loved me.

I felt warm liquid run down my belly, and I slowly drifted away.

The noise, the pain, the stress, my broken heart, the darkness; it all disappeared.

The only thing I could hear was the sound of my breath, but at last that disappeared too.

There was only me. Me, myself and I. Everything around me was white...

~Justin's POV~

"NO SAMANTHA, WATCH OUT!" I screamed, but too late.

My heart stopped beating and it felt like my entire world fell apart.

The tears were streaming down my face, like waterfalls while I ran over to her. Samantha. She was laying on the ground in front of the car.

I took her hand.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" I cried "oh my dear lord. Don't leave me Samantha. Please baby. Please!"

She couldn't leave! No, I wouldn't be able to live without her! She was my life, my world, my everything.

I had never forgiven myself for leaving her twice, but I didn't want to loose her again.

The man from the car got out totally shocked, but the only thing I could see was my baby lying on the ground with blood everywhere. I didn't know what to do. I panicked and just cried.

"oh lord... Take me, not her!" I cried.

Suddenly an ambulance pulled up beside me, and they tried to removed me, but I kept holding her hand.

I was sitting at the hospital, with Ryan. We were waiting to get the results of the DNA test, and see how Samantha was doing.

We both jumped up, when the doctor came out.

My heart was beating really fast, and I bet so did Ryan's.

"gentlemen; your DNA, Mr. Bieber, is matching the baby's. Congratulations, you just became a father to a little baby boy. I am really sorry, mr. Butler"

I broke down in tears. I was so confused. How did that happen? I was happy, but scared.

What if Samantha wouldn't let me be with the baby. What if she wouldn't speak to me again?

I heard Ryan cry too, and we both sat down.

"c-can I see them?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but mrs. Bryant is not awaken yet, and we have to keep the baby. He is really weak, and the chance for him to survive is very little. I am really sorry" he turned around and walked away. I cried even more. What had I done?! This was all my fault.

~Samantha's POV~

"beep - beep - beep"

What was the annoying sound?