Chapter 23~

I know i took forever to upload the next part sorry so i am uploding 3 parts too day here is part 1/2

_____________________________________________________________________________

My heart was broken. No, it's wasn't broken, it was gone. I had no longer a heart. I was ice cold, and made of ice. But I could still feel the pain. The pain was too strong. I couldn't take it. I fell down on my knees on the cold ground. It was dark outside and there were nobody. 

I cried until I didn't have any tears left. 

I picked up a pice of class from the ground beside me, and looked at my wrist. 

It probably wouldn't help, cause the pain inside me was too strong, but I was willing to give it a try. 

I held the class right above my wrist, and closed my eyes.

Slowly I started cutting my wrist. 

" I heard that you're settled down. That you found a girl, and you're married now. I heard that your dress came true, guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you. 

Old friend, why' you so shy? It ain't like you to hold back, or hide from the lie. 

I hate to turn out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight.

I you'd see my face, and let you be reminded that for me it isn't over. 

Never mind I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too. Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said; sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"

That was went through my head, while I kept cutting my wrists. 

Suddenly I felt warm liquid run down my arm, and I knew it was blood, but I kept cutting. I couldn't stop. After a while, I started shaking, and then I just dropped the class, and I had to lay down. The blood was still riming down my wrist, but I just closed my eyes, and wished everything would come to an end. 

The last thing I remember was his face smiling at me, and his arms around me, while "don't forget me I beg..." was stuck in my head...