~chapter 29

Sorry for taking  forever but here it is :D 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________

What were they talking about? What was wrong?

"w-what?" I asked with a hoarse voice and turned to look at Pattie again.

"your... Let's go sit down, then I'll tell you"

She said and held my hand

"no, please tell me now!" I said and pulled my hand out if hers. 

"uhm... Your grandparents..." she just looked at me with a sorry face.

She didn't have to say anymore. My eyes filled with tears, and I hid my face in my hands. 

I broke down in tears. 

Now that I had also lost my grand parents I felt so alone. I had no one left. Why was life like this? Didn't I deserve to be happy? I felt someone pull me into a hug, and realized it was Justin. His strong arms were holding me tight, and I could feel his breath on my head. 

I felt so safe. 

It had been so long since I had had this feeling. Being in his arms was the best feeling in the world. 

I hugged him back and hid my face in his shoulder. 

After A couple minutes I finally stopped crying, but I didn't pull away. I stayed in his arms, hiding my face in his shoulder. 

"it's ok" he aid and rubbed my back. 

His voice was so gentle, and his perfect smell made me dizzy. He smelled so good. 

"justin..." I whispered. 

"yes, baby?"

I just wanted to hear him answer, make sure he was there, and the thought of me being in his arms maybe me smirk. 

I just closed my eyes, and listened to his heartbeat. 

"come..." he said and pulled me into the sitting room. 

We sat down ad he kept his arm around me. 

I was just rested my head on his shoulder. 

"are you tired?" he asked and I nodded. 

Before I could even think, he had me in his arms bridal style. 

"Justin put me down please" I said but he just started walking up the stairs. 

"please put me down" I said again, but he didn't. 

We were standing in front of his room, when he finally put me down. 

He opened the door, we walked inside and switched on the light. 

I sighed and looked around. Everything was in its place.

Last time I had been in here was about 9 moths ago. 

Pictures if me and him were still everywhere. My eyes filled with tears, but I didn't cry. 

"uh...yeah... You can sleep in here, and I'll take the guest room" he said from behind me. 

"no, it's ok. I'll take the guest room" I said and turned around facing him.

He grabbed my arm, when I walked past him. 

"my bed is better, and you need to rest. Go to sleep and I'll see you tomorrow" he said and kissed my forehead. 

I looked up at him, and he gave me a little smile. 

"if you need anything just call, okay?" he said and I nodded. 

"good night, beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek this time. 

The sensation of his touch made my heart race, and I just wanted to grab his head and kiss his soft lips. 

His eyes met mine, and I just kept starring at him, biting my bottom lip . He was only a couple inches away, and I felt my heart go even faster, as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me close. 

No I couldn't. I had to pull away. 

I looked down, and removed his hands. 

"I'm sorry..." he said and stepped back. 

"but just call if you need anything" he said and walked out, closing the door. 

I let out a big sigh, and sat on his bed. 

I took off my clothes, and laid down under the covers in my bra and panties. 

It smelled exactly like him. I couldn't believe anyone could smell this good. 

I hugged his pillow, and fell asleep. 

A couple weeks went by, and the situation between me and Justin was really awkward. 

He had tried to talk to me about our relationship, but I had just changed the subject. 

It was still really awkward, cause I wanted to kiss him, and be with him again. I was just so afraid. I didn't want to get hurt again, even though I felt like he wouldn't do that to me. I was just confused. 

I had told Chelsea, my best friend, about everything that had happened between me and Justin, and she supported me in everything. She was just great. 

it was evening, and I was standing in the bathroom removing my make up. 

When I was done, I brushed my teeth and walked out. I walked right into Justin's bare chest. 

"oops. Sorry." I said but I forgot everything when I looked up at him, and saw how close his face was to mine. 

He just gave me a little smile. "no problem" 

We just kept starring at each other, and then he put his arm around my waist. 

Oh god... 

"uhh...uhh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth, when I opened it. 

"shhh" he whispered still smiling. He came closer to me, and I panicked. Oh no - he got me under his spell. 

I couldn't think clearly. He knew he had all control, when he did this, and I couldn't do anything. 

He could get me to do anything, every time he held me close and gave me that smile.

He went closer, and I could feel his sweet breath against my slightly separated lips. 

Oh no... Did I really want this to happen? 

I couldn't do anything about it, and he knew it. He had all control. 

He held me tighter, and I was now pressed up against his bare chest. 

He came even closer, and closed his eyes. Now he was less than 2 inches away. 

Oh no, oh no, oh no!