4

*John's POV*

Molly Hooper. I got put with Molly Hooper.

That's great!

Apart from the fact that she absolutley hates me!

I hear her boots walk across the classroom floor, vibrating the floor with every step she takes. I wince every time I hear her come closer, the footsteps daunting me.

I know that this project won't end well.

She chucks her bag on the desk and she sits in the seat next to me, instantly leaning head first onto the desk, and banging her head a few times onto the solid surface. Am I really that bad? I don't even know why she hates me! It's so weird because I've never really even spoken to her, and yet she seems to hate my guts!

When the class start talking amongst themselves, we just sit there in utter silence. Molly leaning her head on the table, and I just staring at the back of Mary's head. That curly hair of hers waving every time she moved her head... I should probably stop, but my girlfriend is so God damn beautiful!

All of a sudden , Molly lifts her head and takes in a deep breath. "Listen here smeg head, I really can't afford to fail this project, so let's get thinking. Yes, I really hate your guts and I want to rip them out your chest, but I need to pass. So can we please get to work!" She says in a really quick pace and I just stare at her.

wow

"Yeah sure! I was wondering that maybe we could..." I start before she rudely interrupts me.

"Stop talking." She says and I immediately close my mouth firmly. Molly turns to face me and she crosses one leg over the other.

"I think we should do film. I'm just better at acting and stuff so you can be the camera man or whatever. I was thinking maybe we could..." And that's when i start to blank out. I gave up on listening to her, because we'd end up doing it anyway.

"Got that?" She asks and I just nod. Then she stands up and grabs a plain piece of paper from the front of the classroom.

What are we even doing?

She returns to her seat and she grabs a pencil from her pencil case and she starts to draw out a plan. It consists of camera angles and some shit that I can't even understand. It's possibly in Morse code... I don't even know!

"Right, so for this to work, you are going to have to practise using a video camera. You can do that right?" She asks.

"If we start soon, I'll just practise as your doing whatever your doing." I say and she just nods, her straight brown hair falling in front of her face as she continues on the plan.

After about half an hour of staring at Molly's so called plan, the bell rings which signals the end of the lesson. Molly folds the piece of paper and she puts it in her bag, whilst I grab my rucksack and throw it onto my shoulders.

"Right so tomorrow after school, my place." She says and then she leaves the classroom. Do I even get a say in this? Probably not.

I soon follow behind her and I leave the classroom, waiting for Sherlock to come out. When he does, we walk together to English.

Hey guys! A short chapter, but I just wanted to get Molly and John's characters introduced into the story before I start to write what'll happen to those too. Ha SPOILERS.

Hope you enjoyed this update!

-darcie