22

*Greg's POV*

It's been a few day since...I found Molly and today is the day of her funeral. Everyone's said they're going to come, a whole towns worth of people said they were going to arrive to the service, but I doubt it. Everyone just turns up at the party afterwards for the free food and drink. Not that it should be called a party. There's nothing to be happy about.

Myc said he was going to come. He wants to comfort me during the service, and I trust that he will turn up. I'm glad that he's going to be there, for me mostly. I don't know how I'd act during the funeral, so having him by my side would surely calm me down.

I still haven't told him though.

I'll tell him after the service.

I stare at myself in my bedroom mirror, my black suit slightly oversized so it'll last me a long time, at least that's why my mum bought it me this way. My brown hair is flopped to the side showing my cows lick but I don't care about my hair today. Scruff is starting to show on my face, revealing that I need to shave my beard again but to be honest I can't be bothered.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day and I can be whoever I want to be.

"Greg! We need to leave now the car is ready and waiting outside." Mum shouts from downstairs and I brush the creases on my suit and I walk away from the mirror and out of my bedroom. I skip down the stairs, missing the two steps at the bottom of the staircase and I see my mum and dad waiting for me there ready to leave. They're wearing all black too, and it makes this day seem even more depressing.

We walk out of the house and towards the black car parked in front of it, which is going to take us to the church where the funeral is going to be.

__________________________

We arrive at the church around 10 minutes before the service is going to start. I see a few distant relatives dotted here and there over the graveyard and near the hole in the ground where Molly is going to be buried forever. Hopefully Mycroft is going to arrive soon, otherwise I feel like I'm going to go on a rampage because I'm so angry that molly did this to herself and to us but mostly because I'm upset that she's gone. Forever.

My mum, dad and I walk towards the grounds as to where Molly's body is going to be buried. I walk with my hands in my trouser pockets and desperate for a smoke or to just run away and not attend the service. Either way, my dad would kill me.

Once we arrive at Molly's burial site, my mum and dad go off to communicate with strangers who probably couldn't give two shits about molly, but are there because of my parents wealth and popularity. They're pretty much famous.

I bet my parents don't even give two shits about Molly, and it sickens me. Am I the only human who actual dates that she died? I know we didn't speak to each other much and she did sometimes annoy the heck out of me but she was still my sister! Foster sister or not she still meant the world to me, and now she's gone.

She's gone forever.

A few minutes past of silent hellos and meaningless gratitude when I see Mycroft walking towards me with a sad smile on his face. He's walking over with his little brother Sherlock, and his friends John and Jim. They're all wearing black suits and look particularly smart, but I can tell that they all fell terrible. They were Molly's best friends, even though she wouldn't like to admit it, those lil idiots were her only friends and the best things that happened to her.

Sherlock, John and Jim stand near Molly's burial site and Sherlock and Jim do for John especially. I heard they went on a date the day she...

God that must hurt like hell.