3

In second lesson I make my way to media studies, hanging my head down low to stop myself noticing the people pointing fingers at me and the people laughing at me behind my back. I hate it when people do this.

I walk across the dry grass to the media block, holding onto the straps of my rucksack and thinking that maybe I could just skip this class. All the people in there hate me anyway, apart from John and possibly Molly, but I don't talk to Molly that much. I don't even know a lot about Molly to be honest.

All I know about Molly is that her parents died in a car crash and she got put with the Lestrades, so technically that Greg person in my brothers year is Molly's foster brother or whatever. That's pretty much all I know.

I enter the corridor to where my next class is and a can of coke ends up hitting me in the face. I stop in my tracks and I shut my eyes and I take in a deep breath, scrunching my hands in fists, attempting to stop myself from doing something incredibly stupid.  This is going to be a long lesson.

"Hey Holmes. Listen to me you dick! Come over here!" Shouts Draco Malfoy, the guy who's always bullying me for how smart I am. He can shove his ego up is ass! I walk slowly to where he's standing with his other friends, it being best to just obey his commands. I look up to see him holding a bottle of water and grinning a devilish grin.

Bottoms up Holmes.

Draco pours the bottle of water on top of my head, his friends laughing at the state I am in afterwards. They walk into the classroom laughing and I'm left there alone in the corridor, soaking wet. I shake my hair to get the drips off of the strands of hair, hoping that maybe I look normal enough to enter the classroom. Why can't Draco just leave It? I've done nothing wrong, and it's quite pointless quite frankly. What's the Point?

The bell goes off and I'm still standing outside of the classroom. I don't want to go in. I can't go in. They'll destroy me.

"What're you doing out here Sherlock? Come in class is starting." Asks Mrs Summers, my media teacher who's only just entering the classroom. She doesn't even bother to ask about why I'm soaking wet, she just pushes me into the classroom.

Draco and his friends immediately start laughing at me hysterically, until Mrs Summers tells them to shut up. I sit in my normal space in the middle of the classroom and I put my rucksack underneath my desk. I slouch in my seat to look as small as possible, hoping that maybe no-one will notice me.

"Right class. Today I've got something different planned for us to do." Starts Mrs Summers, clapping her hands together and smiling a happy grin. The class moans in boredom. Anything Mrs Summers arranges is incredibly boring.

"Oh don't be like that! I'll be putting you all into pairs and you'll be doing a project! Yay! You'll have the chance to either improve on your filming skills and your photography skills." Says Mrs Summers and the class goes silent, every student giving her death stares. I drop my head onto my desk. Partners? I wonder who I'll end up with? Most probably Draco. Ugh FML!

"Right then, let's start off with putting you into pairs. Draco Malfoy and Sam Winchester. Klaus Michaelson and Caroline Forbes. Troye Sivan and Connor Franta. Mary Morstan and Ron Weasley. Molly Hooper and John Watson, and finally Sherlock Holmes and Jim Moriarty. Please sit with your partner."

Jim Moriarty. Jim. Moriarty. The new Irish guy is in my media class? I look around the classroom to try and spot my partner. He sits in the back corner of the classroom, staring at me. I pick up my things and I move to sit myself down next to him. I avoid eye contact with him at first, but when Mrs Summers tells us to start thinking of ideas, that's when I have to start socialising. Please don't be a dick!

"So what do you want to do? Film or photography." I ask quietly and he looks at me with his gleaming brown eyes, and for a weird reason I get lost in them. The way the brown in his eyes made a swirling pattern, almost like they're hypnotising me.

"Well, personally my strength is in photography, but we can do film if you want." He says quietly and my face brightens up. My strength is photography too.

"No, photography is great! That's my strength too actually." I add and his lips curl up into a small smile. I. Just. Died. It was the most adorable smile I had ever seen. I want to just kiss that smile.

What

This is the first time I have ever even thought of doing anything like that to anyone. Everyone knows that I'm asexual but what's so different about him? Ugh I'm turning into Mycroft! I mean, Mycroft is clearly gay... he's so camp and he doesn't even realise it.

"So you could come round one time and we could do it then, but what would we take photos of?" I ask.

"We'll think of something."

Hey guys! New update, lucky you ;). So I'm thinking as its Christmas holiday now, I might upload more than once each day leading up to Christmas, but I won't be able to when it gets closer to Christmas so I want to get as much as the story written now.

Hope you enjoyed this new update!

-darcie