13

*Greg's POV*

I wait on the top of the staircase for Mycroft to arrive. I heared he was bringing his little brother over for Molly's project. Molly questions why I'm waiting so close to the door, but I just ignore her. She cant know about Mycroft and I, she'd probably snitch to my parents and I'd be disowned, or worse, killed by my dad's bare hands.

What a bunch of homophobes.

My mum and dad went out for a dinner meeting or something. I don't know, it's got something to do with their work. Well, at least, that's what they said. They're known to lie to me about a lot of things. Last time they went to a 'dinner meeting', the next day they came home with Molly.

Please don't bring home another excuse to not talk to me.

There's a knock at the door and I immediately jump to my feet, but my legs decide that they didn't want to move. Am I really that nervous in seeing Mikey? I'm usually the one who's really laid back ( the weed mainly helps with that ) so I don't know why I'm so tense. I had a roll up just before I sat on the step and waited. God I need a release...not that kind of release. It's nice and all, but in my house. No thankyou!

Molly walks quickly to the door and my body fills with disappointment. I slouch back down onto the step and I watch the door closely for another knock. It was only John who arrived.

Molly leads John into the kitchen and all of a sudden I get a sting in my heart. I hate John. The way he was staring at Molly as they were walking into the kitchen, that should not be allowed. No-one looks at Molly like that!

Wait, where did this brotherly protection come from? I hate Molly!

Around 10 minutes later, after sorting out my brotherly emotions, the door knocks again. I don't jump up straight away like the first time, as Molly is at the door in an instant and reveals a kid who I've never seen before. Maybe he's the new kid? What's his name...Josh...Jason...Jim? I don't know. Don't care.

He follows her into the kitchen and I watch him closely. Something feels...off about him. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I don't trust him.

Not one bit.

20 minutes later the door knocks again, and this time I instantly fly to my feet. Omg Mycroft is here. Do I look okay? Oh god why am i so nervous. Chill Greg, chill. Molly walks through the hallway again and opens the door to reveal Mikey and his little brother Sherlock. Mycroft spots me on the stairs and he instantly runs up the stairs towards me. It shocks me a bit to find him so comfortable in my home but when he reaches me on the stairs, I carry on up the rest of the steps and Into my room.

I close the door to my room and Mikey stands there in the middle of my room, looking incredibly awkward. His cheeks blush as he wraps one of his hands around the opposite arm. Hes so adorable!

"You can sit you know." I say, pointing towards my bed. He looks slowly behind him and spots my king sized bed and he plonks himself on the end, still blushing like hell. Hes obviously as nervous as I am. Well, hes always nervous around me.

I walk up to the TV opposite my bed and I turn it on, making some background noise so it's not as awkward. The Simpsons pops up so I guess that's decent. I sit beside Mikey after I turned on the TV and I lay down on my bed, with my hands behind my head.

"How've you been?" Asks Mycroft, slowly laying beside me, not taking his eyes off of me. I just shrug and stare at the ceiling to my room. I don't want to talk about my feelings and about my problems. Yeah, I know I've got problems and drug addictions but Mikey doesn't need to know about that just yet. I don't want him to be disgusted by my addiction. And I'm not just addicted to weed...

My parents don't know about it of course. If they knew they'd instantly send me to rehab and get my dealer arrested. I keep my secret stash hidden well. It's not in my sock drawer or in a plant pot or any stereotypical bull shit like that. All you need to know is that it's safe, and no-one would find it.

All of a sudden I feel a hand wrap around my chest, as Mycroft moves to snuggle next to me. It takes me by surprise I must admit, so I slowly remove my hands from the back of my head and I warp one arm around his shoulder. He rests his head on my chest so he can hear my heartbeat.

"Talk to me. I want to know you better. I want to know what's going on in that head of yours" Mycroft pleads but I can't open up to him. I don't want him running away because my problems are too big. I don't want him getting sucked into them either. I just can't do that to him.

"Mikey, you really don't want to hear my problems. You'd get sucked into them and never escape. Just...give me some time okay. I need time." I say and Mycroft slowly nods his head. I'm so glad that he's that understanding.

Hey guys! Woo new update!

Hope you guys liked this update!

-darcie