8.1

*Mycroft's POV*

I stayed at home today with Sherlock. I didn't want to leave him alone in such a shit condition and I can't help but feel like I'm the one to blame. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, I mean, it was that twat Draco and I did try to help in the situation, yet I horribly failed and I got a nasty bruise myself. Although, Greg did come and save the day. It was kind of heroic actually, the way he said something like "if you ever touch them again, I'll kill you" and stuff.

It was...nice.

I sat on our sofa beside Sherlock who was stuffing his face with popcorn as we watched this really weird show called Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is so not realistic in any way, although the guy Spike is really fit. Our parents didn't bother ask us what happened to our faces. Amazing parental skills! To be honest, I think I'm more of a male role model for Sherlock than dad, not to be flattering or anything.

I stole some of Sherlock's popcorn and I was about to shove it into my face like an animal when the doorbell rang. I have no idea who it is but I get up off of the sofa, sighing that I have to use my body and I make my way to the front door.

I open the door and my eyes go wide. I was not expecting this.

Greg Lestrade at my door.

After a long pause of just staring at him with a questioning look, he starts talking.

"...hey" he says awkwardly, shoving his hands into his leather jacket pockets and kicking a small stone on the ground.

"Errr, hey?"

"Do you mind if I come in?"he asks quietly and I suddenly snap out of my unusual daze and remember my manners. I step to the side and I invite him into my home.

My home

Hes in my home

I'm dying

" what're you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I ask and Greg just smirks at me which makes my legs feel like jelly.

"Aren't you?" He asks and I just sigh.

"Someone's gotta look after Sherlock, and that's not gonna be my parents." I simply say, a slight agitation in my voice at the mention of my parents. Lestrade seems to pick up on this, but he doesn't mention it.

I walk into the next room, which happens to be the living room where Sherlock is and oh no

He knows that I like greg and he's gonna spill everything!

"Who was it?" Asks Sherlock as I open the door to the living room. He doesn't turn around as hes so captivated in the weird TV programme.

"It was ERM.." I pause as Greg interrupts.

"Greg Lestrade. You may know my foster sister. Molly?" He asks and Sherlock literally throws himself off of the sofa to get a look at him.

Sherlock stands a few inches from Greg's face probably examining every bit of him. He uses the trick I taught him. The power of deduction. It's actually really helpful.

For example, Greg's fingers are slightly shaky and have yellow substance on the end of his fingertips, showing that he's a smoker and dying to have one. Also, the way his clothes are creased shows that he doesn't fold his clothes, he scrunches them up and most likely throws them onto the floor. Boom.

"Yeh, I know who molly is. Kinda creepy." He says and then he turns to face me. He winks at me.

Who knew that today was the day Sherlock Holmes would wink at me?

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and Lestrade seemed to notice it too, as his face flushes a bright red. In his mind, Sherlock just checked him out and then winked at me. Gives off different signs I guess.

"...let's go upstairs." I say, wanting to get away from my creepy brother as quickly as possible.

Lestrade just nods and then we head upstairs.

Hey guys. Leaving it on a cliffhanger there. Ha I'm so evil.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and tell me what u think of the Sherlock Christmas special!

Hope you enjoyed the update

-darcie