Drinks and Fights

Chapter 4

*BAR*

"KIHLEY?" Katie asked me scooting closer to me.

"What?" I answered while she was staring at Liam.

"Is THAT my boyfriend?!"

"Yes. His name is Liam." I chuckled. She didn't even know her boyfriends name. That drug they used must last for a couple hours cause she still seems high.

"DAAAYYUUUMMM. HE'S SEXY." Katie replied and smirked. She cuddled up with him now knowing she could do anything to him. And when she's high, she'll take that far.

Liam got up and grabbed her hand to take her out to the dance floor. She'd had about 5 shots of whiskey so she was pretty drunk.

---------------------------------------------

A/N.

So. Anyone like the story?

TRUST ME.

IT'S GONNA GET

DARK AND DRAMATIC.

There may be some smut in it later....

-Katie

--------------------------------------------

~Liam

I took Katie out to the dance floor. She was drugged up an drunk. This was sure as hell gonna be a fun night.

"Hey, I'll be right back!" Katie slurred into my ear. I smirked and watched her walk away.

Five minutes pasted.

No sign of Katie. I stormed past the crowds of people and stopped suddenly. There Katie was dancing with another guy. He was grinding into her ass. I flung over there and pulled Katie away.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. SHE'S MINE. LEAVE HER ALONE." I screamed. No one could hear me besides him and Katie so it didn't cause any attention.

"Who said she was yours? She told me she didn't have a boyfriend!" His low raspy voice said as he planted a smirk on his face. He had curly brown hair and Green almost hazel eyes. I knew he got lots of girls but he wasn't gonna get mine.

"Liam? LIAM!" Kihley roared from behind me.

"YOU KNOW HOW PHYSICAL YOU GET WHEN YOUR ANGRY. LIAM CALM DOWN." She continued. The guy grabbed Katie and dragged her outside before I could see him. I ran after them only to see snow. He ran off with my girlfriend. Fuck him. Let him go to hell.

Kihley ran with Zayn outside beside me. I looked everywhere and saw a car drive off close.

There that little fuck was.